Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Preview JN004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Anybody have a link to that channel? The only one I've found with previews at all is the main Japanese Pokemon channel, but it only has one trailer per episode and it's the one we've already seen. Maybe they're actually just doing one these days.
  2. Beatsy Ray

From the wording of the summary, it sound like only one of the Pokemon (Scorbunny) are unable to be scanned by the Pokedex, because it isn't recognizable. Any other Galar Pokemon including Nickit will most likely be registered on the dex. Perhaps one of the drawbacks of sentient Pokedexes is...
  3. Beatsy Ray

Yeah, I'm guessing they'll retcon that. Honestly I can see them not wanting to show a soot-covered Scorbunny in the trailer without context, but did they really not have any other footage of it at the time?
  4. Beatsy Ray

It's more interesting that they went out of their way to recolor that scene just for the trailer. Also I'm thinking the "undiscovered" pokemon in this episode might just be that mysterious black rabbit (cough cough).
  5. Beatsy Ray

Hmm, I honestly didn't think Pikachu would get it's traditional nerf this time considering how strong it seemed during the Lugia fight. Curious that Ash's backpack gets stolen and not his hat, it reminds me of that tweet from around the time of the reveal that said something along the lines of...
  6. Beatsy Ray

The show has conditioned me to expect a large group of the same Pokemon, so I'm imagining a large gang of Scorbunny. It would be nice if it was a more diverse group though.
Back
Top Bottom