Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

Thank God they introduced a random COD here rather than terrifying the innocent children by acknowledging that Ash had a friend or two at one point in his life or that his long-term memory exceeds that of a goldfish. Seriously dodged a bullet. *phew
  2. Beatsy Ray

The Picture/twitter post, the reveal poster, and the series poster. That's quite a lot for just a single filler episode. You're giving them too much credit. If they got complaints in back in XY, it makes sense that now they would turn to a more indirect, but equally implicative method of click...
  3. Beatsy Ray

I disagree. You don't need words to imply something. If the writers decided to cut Team Rocket out of the show (without telling anyone), but still featured a random Meowth and Wobbuffet hanging out on one of the posters, 100% of fans would assume that Team Rocket were still in the series. I...
  4. Beatsy Ray

If either Pokemon appeared on their own in their own episode, I could buy that it was just due to popularity. This obviously is not a coincidence though. Croagunk isn't even that popular compared to a lot of Sinnoh Pokemon, and most of the popularity it has comes from its appearance on the show...
  5. Beatsy Ray

You're really thinking about this backwards. We know Dawn and Brock are appearing because Piplup and Croagunk are being paired together. If they decided not to have Dawn and Brock appear, this duo would have no reason to exist in this series. But here they both are, and it only takes a bit of...
  6. Beatsy Ray

I don't think having past companions is going to take attention away from the new characters. From the looks of it, the old companions won't be traveling with Ash and Gou. It seems to me like any past companions will mostly be tied to their regions. Basically, give Dawn an episode to reintroduce...
  7. Beatsy Ray

The "Popular Pokemon" argument is pretty weak in my opinion. I think we all know why they are so popular. Because they are associated with Dawn and Brock in the first place. Nobody is going to buy that these two, out of all the Sinnoh Pokemon, are just coincidentally paired together here for no...
  8. Beatsy Ray

I think Piplup and Croagunk ARE the hint. They were on the initial reveal poster, the more recent series poster and now they are the focal point of episode eight. That's enough to create plenty of hype for the characters returning, in fact we're talking about them right now. And on that note, if...
  9. Beatsy Ray

I think it's pretty clear the TPC have had a change in mindset recently. Just compare SM's (the game) advertising with Sword and Shield's. They showed nearly everything they had with SM in no doubt an attempt to generate hype, but this time they hardly gave us anything. At least from my...
  10. Beatsy Ray

Because these two Pokemon are intrinsically linked to those two characters. You can ask why they would bring back 10 year old characters at this point, which is a valid question, but the answer to that is this series is grounded in nostalgia. Even the SM anime which wasn't very continuity-heavy...
  11. Beatsy Ray

I really don't think they would split these two up though. I think they'll both be the ones we know or both be randos. I suppose Brock's Croagunk could be in Sinnoh without him for some reason. It's also possible that episode 7 will introduce Brock into the series and also give him a reason to...
  12. Beatsy Ray

I'm putting my money on episode 7 being about Brock. Ash and Gou will meet up with him and at the end of the episode they will decide to go to Sinnoh together.
Back
Top Bottom