Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Are they ever gonna show Sobble and Grookey in action?

Heracross was also eventually left at Oak's so there's really no precedent for Ash needing to release a Pokemon just for the sake of clearing up space. The Infernape thing doesn't apply here because, as you said, it was established by then that Ash wanted to build a new team whenever he traveled...
  2. Beatsy Ray

Well it's not like the series director doesn't get to decide which episodes take place in which region. If they wanted another early Galar episode for Ash to get a starter, they would have just added one. I'm with you in that I prefer to see Ash's Pokemon train and grow throughout the series...
  3. Beatsy Ray

I think Ash is easily off the table for getting either of them. If he was, he would have got it within the first 10 episodes. It wouldn't make sense to give him a weak unevolved Pokemon after setting him up with such an overpowered team. A starter Pokemon now would be completely overshadowed by...
  4. Beatsy Ray

I'm assuming that Scorbunny's evolution will lead into Gou getting the other starters. Basically replace the old cute mascot with new cute mascots.
  5. Beatsy Ray

Judging by the marketing, I think they will be owned by main cast members. Personally I'm hoping Gou gets all three if anything. I just know Ash wouldn't evolve them if he got them, the Sobble line is too similar to the Froakie line and the Grookey evolutions aren't Ash-material imo.
Back
Top Bottom