• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Episode Predictions

This isn't the SwSh anime, there's no reason they would adapt the lackluster DLC storylines into the series (I do like the DLC, but I don't think they offer enough narrative-wise to adapt into an anime arc). I hope they instead focus on original plotlines that could not have existed in previous...
  2. Beatsy Ray

Episode Predictions

My money is on Cinnabar because of the fossil Pokemon hanging out in the corner. Not to mention all these people look like tourists which calls back to OS where Cinnabar was a tourist trap.
  3. Beatsy Ray

Episode Predictions

PM0?? - Mysterious Forest. Sonia's Research: Ash and Gou set off for Ballonlea in the Galar region for Ash's next PWC match. It turns out that the village lies at the heart of the mysterious Glimwood Tangle, a strange and ominous place said to be home to Fairy Pokemon. The duo quickly get lost...
Back
Top Bottom