Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Maybe Gou acquires a powerful Pokemon in the previous episode and wants to test it out at the dojo. Or knowing this series, he uses his new ace; Farfetch'd.
  2. Beatsy Ray

I don't think Kanto pandering is really the issue. The problem is that this "world tour" series has mostly taken place at the "home base" in Vermilion City. In truth, the rest of Kanto is getting neglected just as hard as the other regions, and it's been more than 20 years since we've seen most...
  3. Beatsy Ray

Not necessarily. She probably won't come up in this episode, but Gym leader rematches are a thing now. I would pay money to watch Ash obliterate her Kadabra with his Gengar, it's been a long time coming. It's a little annoying that this episode doesn't take place in Stow-On-Side, but getting...
  4. Beatsy Ray

I wonder if this means we're finally going to see another City in Galar. Wyndon is nice, but there are so many other cool locations they could be showing off. In this case, Stow-On-Side has significance to Sonia's plot so I wonder if she will appear again. Only the top 8 compete in a...
Back
Top Bottom