Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

I did say "if", because as you said, we don't know the actual context yet. I'm still confident that we're being mislead and there won't actually be a capture at all. If there is a capture, I must say I doubt they'll be able to pull it off without it feeling contrived or self-serving. Ash has...
  2. Beatsy Ray

Ah. I think, theoretically, if someone said all that, they might just be doing it to trigger people.
  3. Beatsy Ray

I really haven't encountered these "Gou fanboys" you speak of, certainly not on this site. Most people who like Gou seem to be fairly critical of him as well. Frankly, I find it alarming if Gou's first instinct to save Suicune is to capture it. The poachers look to be on the same level as Team...
  4. Beatsy Ray

This begs a Game of Thrones reference, but I better not go there.
  5. Beatsy Ray

I don't know how they'll do it, but the fact that he didn't actually throw the ball is just too big a detail to ignore. They put so much effort into animating his throws and curve balls that I don't believe this can be written off a simple editing mistake. This is a preview, they have the...
  6. Beatsy Ray

I don't know, why do you believe it when you didn't see all that? Maybe Gou is playing the poachers in the same way that this preview is playing the audience.
  7. Beatsy Ray

Or the part where the ball is thrown in the first place. All the characters turn to follow the arc of the imaginary ball that wasn't thrown (much like dogs do). The sparkles are the mystery, although I don't doubt the writers' ability to come up with a contrived reason for that. Or, Gou simply...
  8. Beatsy Ray

Anyone else think it's suspicious that when Gou "throws" the Pokeball, it's nowhere to be seen in the in the air, and there is no impact with Suicune? This seems to be a clever escape plan where Gou pretends to catch Suicune to create a diversion. It's the equivalent of pretending to throw a dog...
  9. Beatsy Ray

Nobody's denying the capture, but Gou forfeit ownership of Eternatus. It belongs to him as much as Pikachu belongs to Professor Oak. I doubt anyone would claim ownership of it now, but if they did it would be the people actually looking after it, either Leon or Magnolia.
  10. Beatsy Ray

Actually kind of hypocritical when you put it like that. Gou hunts down Mew, who he is fully aware actively flees from humans, which is a clear indication that it doesn't want to be captured.
  11. Beatsy Ray

Water's God Protector, not Water God's protector. Implying Suicune is the God protecting the water.
  12. Beatsy Ray

It featured Ash and Gou, and to my knowledge was basically the equivalent of a filler episode, so I don't think it makes sense to dismiss it as noncanon. At least that was my impression based on the preview for it.
  13. Beatsy Ray

Hmm, I really didn't think we'd get a Suicune focused episode seeing as how it was already the star of that planetarium thing. I hope this leak is legit anyway, for Farfetch'd's sake.
Back
Top Bottom