Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Review JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

It think it's because: A.) Ash is more mature now B.) Ash is more aloof now or C.) a mixture of the two
  2. Beatsy Ray

It's probably more frustration than straight up anger. When Farfetch'd agreed to join him, Ash promised that they would get stronger together. Fast forward 24 episodes and Farfetch'd still has yet to win a battle, and it seems like Ash's promise has gone unfulfilled. I think he is frustrated at...
  3. Beatsy Ray

There may have been a clue as to Farfetch'd's development in the Gurdurr fight, specifically when it's trainer had it defend multiple attacks and then strike at just the right moment. Farfetch'd's development may lie in it's learning to utilize a more defensive strategy (this is starting to...
  4. Beatsy Ray

He literally hasn't lost a single PWC match in which he used Pikachu, Gengar, or Dragonite. He remained undefeated until he started exclusively using his newborn Riolu. That's a pretty serious handicap. Like I said, I would prefer to actually see the battles, but I just don't see the point in...
  5. Beatsy Ray

I don't think there will be anymore offscreen winning streaks once Ash get's to Hyper Class. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think it will be all major battles from that point on. Galar Gym Leaders, past characters, Elite Four, etc.
  6. Beatsy Ray

A great episode, and one that was desperately needed. After 24 episodes, Farfetch'd finally gets a win, and some very exciting development. One of the best battles we've seen in a while, that thankfully didn't end in a stupid evolution DEM like Lucario. Maybe it was a touch too long; while...
Back
Top Bottom