Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

I'm not particularly interested in this ball-potency debate, but it's worth clarifying that suicune did not want to be caught by Gou. It wasn't until Gou healed and protected it after the fact that Suicune decided it wanted to stay with him.
  2. Beatsy Ray

Maybe, but I don't think they would just casually spoil every major event in Gou's foreseeable future like that. The Legendaries shown are probably random.
  3. Beatsy Ray

It's not so much that Ash's experience led him to catching a Legendary, but rather his experience made the fanbase believe he was worthy of getting a Legendary. I don't think Gou is worthy yet, he hasn't struggled, suffered, faced crushing defeats and grown from them like Ash has. Fast...
  4. Beatsy Ray

I think a lot of people just reject perfect/overpowered characters, and they also tend to like rooting for underdogs. Today, most people enjoy Batman more than Superman. To me, Ash (at his best) is the epitome of hard work and determination. He's the underdog that we've been rooting for for 20+...
  5. Beatsy Ray

Wow...just wow... Well, to start with: Eh, so much for that. A bit contrived how the ball bounced off of Garbodor's head an landed perfectly in Gou's hands, but that's a moot point. Let's talk about the capture. Gou was entirely in the wrong to try and catch Suicune. That's second-degree...
Back
Top Bottom