Search results for query: *

1. Beatsy Ray

Preview JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

Oh, that's right. Maybe it is Leon's but it makes some random appearance as part of the opening ceremony. I can't see anyone else having it besides him or Hop.
  2. Beatsy Ray

I'm not so sure. Pikachu had no trouble Gmax-ing outside the stadium. There's no way Leon doesn't Gmax his Charizard in the Alain match (although that would be hilarious), it's called the strongest Charizard battle after all. If that was Leon's Rillaboom, it would have to be from his second...
  3. Beatsy Ray

Dang, I would have thought they couldn't spare any more episodes at this point. Maybe it's for budgetary reasons, since we know they are extending the Masters Tournament beyond what they originally intended in order to show non-Ash battles. If so, it's probably worth the sacrifice for more...
  4. Beatsy Ray

They didn't give the two Charizard's their distinctive art-style differences. Alain's Charizard is forced to face away from the camera to avoid any confusion.
  5. Beatsy Ray

Well technically that would make Leon the champion of probably every region given his win record. Including Alola as of episode 12.
  6. Beatsy Ray

It's presumptuous to assume Pikachu was ever meant to be Ash's prime Gmax candidate. They were obligated to show it off because it was a new form, that's it. I doubt it's a coincidence that Ash got a Gengar quickly after acquiring his dynamax band. Except they could have fit every trainer they...
  7. Beatsy Ray

That's strictly not true. What more do you want than them straight up confirming how it works? Not that it's impossible for them to do something different, but without a single drop of evidence supporting this, there's no reason for us to distrust the information we've been given.
  8. Beatsy Ray

Not that I wouldn't put it past Journeys, but it would make zero sense to arbitrarily spread out a traditional tournament like that. Leagues in the earlier series always felt like these grand, weeklong events, with vendors and complimentary rooms for trainers, etc. Changing that into what would...
  9. Beatsy Ray

That's literally the same scan from 2 weeks ago. This is just clickbait from the OP trying to pretend it has some correlation to the new episode title.
  10. Beatsy Ray

So Project Mew shuts down because they failed once?
  11. Beatsy Ray

I don't know, Project Mew concluding will mean that Gou catches or at least befriends Mew. None of Ash's previous companions have ever achieved their dream within a single series before (most of them haven't, period). Gou's dream of getting Mew was meant to mirror Ash's "Pokemon Master" dream by...
  12. Beatsy Ray

Could be that Project Mew will extend beyond the current series, therefore Gou's Journeys arc will end with him saying goodbye to Ash in order to pursue that. If this were the case, his conclusion would have to happen during the final episodes.
  13. Beatsy Ray

Wow, that's fast. This arc is starting even sooner in the year than the Alola league did. That's probably a sign that we're in for a long tournament, although maybe not quite as long as Alola's considering they need to leave some room for Gou's conclusion. I'm feeling more confident that we'll...
Back
Top Bottom