Search results for query: *

1. Beck

Trailers and News Discussion

I probably won't bother with Refresh unless forced to, so Full Heals will still fill my bag.
  2. Beck

I'm like cool with Alolan Exeggutor n' all, but I do not (and maybe never will) understand the dual Dragon-typing. God bless you, Game Freak.
  3. Beck

Just noticed this, too. With the Fire Island Trial being all but a lock for the second island, I think it's most likely that this forest/cave hybrid is actually within the tree on the fourth island. That makes sense, yeah? This would also mean that there's *got* to be some sort of organized...
  4. Beck

Mixed feelings all around -- the changes/additions are exciting at face-value because they're unexpected, but nothing yet has got me #HYPED. The new forms are fine, the riding Pokemon is fine, the Z-Moves are nice, the Island Trials concept is interesting. I do love the new Pokemon, though, for...
  5. Beck

Keep it coming, I say. The thick of it has only just started -- throughout the next three months the advertising will ramp up and hopefully the variety of news will increase as well. I'm not really picky, though.
  6. Beck

I'm curious about the region more than anything else. While any news is good news, more hints about the region would be awesome. I wonder if we can ever expect a full region reveal before the games release?
  7. Beck

With this information reveal being handled like May 10th's, it only makes sense that we'll receive another trailer -- which is totally cool with me. In all honesty, I'm going to be content with any new information we receive. What I want most is more region information, but I doubt we'll get...
  8. Beck

Nice! Tomorrow morning is gonna be great.
  9. Beck

My hopes aren't necessarily up, but being entirely realistic, a trailer is likely -- what is within the trailer is up for debate, but the lack of information provided thus far, in tandem with X&Y setting a precedent three years ago with a release trailer, it feels right that it will be done...
Back
Top Bottom