Search results for query: *

1. Beck

The Alola Region

Do you think it'll be a lack of direction -- i.e. free roam -- or multiple directions offered providing variety? Because I struggle to see Game Freak abandon the linear model entirely, as much as I wish they would.
  2. Beck

The Alola Region

I would agree with your progression, godiego, I'm sure at its core that's the path we'll take.
  3. Beck

The Alola Region

I would have to agree, @godiego. I would imagine, though, that we enter the city from the right first purely because it's more aesthetically pleasing, it's clearly the most visually stimulating entrance of the two. That being said, I also imagine we enter the cave entrance at the top before...
  4. Beck

The Alola Region

I'm not sure I'm following. You're suggesting that we don't even use the route that has the "Berry Farm"? I'm also unsure about the caves connecting. This would imply that there's a loop from the Starting Town, through it's cave, out the cave, and around the bridge again to the Starting Town...
  5. Beck

The Alola Region

Odds that this cave connects with the cave in the northeast?
  6. Beck

The Alola Region

Yeah, it definitely seems likely. I guess my only concern, if you can call it that, is the supposed lack of towns and cities surrounding some of these hotels. The number of Pokemon Centers (14) to the number of seemingly established locations doesn't equate. I know the map isn't fully detailed...
  7. Beck

The Alola Region

Yeah, I'm confident that that building is the Water-type Gym. Some have been speculating that it could be a Battle Chateau or such, but I doubt it, especially when it features Water-type Pokemon everywhere. I'm going to guess that it's the second/third Gym.
  8. Beck

The Alola Region

Has anyone here or elsewhere tried to identify which buildings might be Gyms and which types they may contain?
  9. Beck

The Alola Region

This is a fair point -- in which case, a palace that houses the Water-gym (?) may still be early in the game.
  10. Beck

The Alola Region

Can anyone help me identify the location within Hawaii that might hold the supposed Water-type Gym? Y'know, the hotel. I found this: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/hawaii-com-wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/08114702/Iolani-Palace.jpg It's called the Iolani Palace, I believe, and it's located...
  11. Beck

The Alola Region

I had a similar thought; but from only what we can see, and understanding the more exasperated over world, I would wager there's no more than three cities/towns on that map -- which means there's MUCH more yet to be seen. But as I say this, what seems to be the beauty of this over world is that...
Back
Top Bottom