Search results for query: *

1. Beck

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I've been meaning to thank you, -Glory Blaze-;. I was able to evolve my Omega the Magneton in New Mauville after receiving Surf. I didn't have to have access to the full facility, just the entrance. Again, I appreciate it.
  2. Beck

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Seriously? That's a huge bummer. Most of these non-Hoenn evolutions are so late in the game, it's a bit annoying. Thank you, though, for the help, I appreciate it!
  3. Beck

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Where can I evolve my Magneton? Much appreciated!
  4. Beck

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I haven't touched the Mawile that I caught, but the Honedge, now a Doublade that I'm using is phenominal. It has solid coverage with Night Slash/Swords Dance/Aerial Ace/Shadow Sneak at Lv. 37. It's Attk and Def. stats are also impecable, both...
  5. Beck

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Spritzee needs to be traded with an item, which can be found in the lower right building in Cyllage Town. Honedge evolves into Doublade at Lv. 35, then evolves into Aegislash with a Dusk Stone.
  6. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You do not need to register 50 new Pokémon, just obtain 50 new Pokémon, so your latter statement is correct. And yes, trading Pokémon with friends or transferring them through the PokéTransfer are both viable methods to obtain new Pokémon.
  7. Beck

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Yes, undortunately. You can not request a Pokemon through the GTS if you have not first seen the Pokemon in-game; battles with friends over Wi-Fi don't record Pokemon in your Pokedex.
  8. Beck

Re: Perfect imposter ditto Breed your Female Feebas with a Male Pokemon from the Poliwag-line (Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoed) that knows Hypnosis. Take the offspring (which will then know Hypnosis) and teach it Dragon Pulse via Move Tutor. The way you train a Pokemon depends upon...
  9. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) This. But there's more to it. A Pokemon's Defense and HP are interrelated. A Substitute literally has the HP equivalent of that offered to make the Substitute in the first place. If my Pikachu has 100 HP and uses Substitute then 1/4 of it's HP is...
  10. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That is correct, Move Tutor moves cannot be bred.
  11. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Keep in mind that the Champion's Pokemon are all around level 60 (63, 61, 59, 59, 59, 57). In such a case I would further train your team. I would also keep an eye out for any Water-type Pokemon or Pokemon that may use Water-type moves, as four...
  12. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I would imagine that because it was an official competitive tournament the disconnection wouldn't result in anything for either of you. The official rules for the VGC Winter Battle state that "turning off the power or disconnecting before a match...
  13. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It really depends on the dynamics of your team. Floatzel can be used as a Physical Pokemon while Lapras the opposite, Special. For an in-game team it really doesn't make too much of a difference, either. But if you just want someone's opinion I...
  14. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Which game are you playing? Growlithe learns Flamethrower on lv. 39 and lv. 34, in B/W and B2/W2, respectfully. As well as Arcanine learning Extremespeed. But like RiverAura said, Growlithe will learn Extremespeed when evolved. You can also teach...
  15. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) As far as I understand, yes, you do. For Rayquaza to be obtainable you need to have first obtained every other legendary Pokemon.
  16. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Check out the list of items here. So like the quote says, the Items available depends on the day of the week and the area you've completed in the White Treehollow. I'm a bit confused as to what exactly you're asking. Yes, to obtain the Master...
  17. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Yes, you can. While in the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection room just hit the X button to turn off Voice Chat. Press X again to turn it back on. If someone says they can hear you while Voice Chat is turned off then they're either lying to you or have...
  18. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Good idea! Playing on Garchomp's STABs will get you far, so Dragon Claw or Outrage and Earthquake are both necessary in running an explosive Garchomp set. And I'm glad to hear you're pumping out that BP. If I could also recommend checking out...
  19. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) For an in-game run those IVs are pretty phenomenal. I'll take it you got them without any type of RNG Abuse, so stick with them. Your Speed and Sp. Attack are both great, which will serve a Modest Snivy well as a Special Sweeper. To answer your...
  20. Beck

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) No problem! Also, just in case, remember you can purchase berries in the basement of Veilstone's Department Store (left cashier), so even if you've used all of your berries you can always purchase more!
Back
Top Bottom