Search results for query: *

1. Beer&Nyquil

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Why would they need to connect them?
  2. Beer&Nyquil

I just don’t know why they insist on creating the exact same games, almost without any changes, when they could just instead work on creating more games, or adding more features into the other games that come out per gen. And I don’t know why the fan base is so rabid for remakes. No other series...
  3. Beer&Nyquil

I would be okay if they just didn’t do any more remakes tbh
  4. Beer&Nyquil

Tbh I couldn’t care less if we don’t get remakes anymore. *They’ve* felt like a cash grab for a while now
  5. Beer&Nyquil

But how has that actually borne out in the games themselves?
  6. Beer&Nyquil

Every game up until now has been made with the dedicated fanbase in mind. This isn’t gonna be dark souls with poke balls, dude. And yeah, I would bet pretty good money a lot of this is just PR to get people hyped who were let down by the LGPE announcement
  7. Beer&Nyquil

What reasons do casual players have not to play the 2019 games, if they’ve been playing all the other Pokémon games, even casually? If the traditional series has been doing well all up til now, why do you expect that to change? How much more complicated do you expect these games to be?
  8. Beer&Nyquil

lol at saying Pokémon doesn’t have a big audience. My dude, you’re on a Pokémon-based forum rn
  9. Beer&Nyquil

Which is why they aren’t making games just for their core audience - they’re making LGPE and the 2019 games. And, chances are, LGPE, being intentionally more accessible than the 2019 games, will pick up a bunch of new fans who will then go out and buy the 2019 games. And as I said earlier (that...
  10. Beer&Nyquil

They could make one game, and only make money off one game, or make two games, and make money off both. Why wouldn’t they do that?
  11. Beer&Nyquil

Since it’s all the same story in the same franchise occasionally with recurring characters but new protagonists/antagonists, they’re all pretty much soft reboots. Remakes are hard reboots
  12. Beer&Nyquil

Lol shows how memorable I thought those games were
  13. Beer&Nyquil

They’ve done something like this before, with different Pokémon appearing at different times throughout the day. That would be cool to bring back
Back
Top Bottom