Search results for query: *

1. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

Was it ever confirmed that there was gonna be a third kalos game? Or is that still just speculation based on previous trends?
  2. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

It does annoy me that out of all the box legendaries it’s solgaleo and lunala who are actually evolutionary relatives
  3. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

windy weather just sounds like tailwind more or less
  4. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

Perhaps a strange one, but I would prefer if you couldn’t find the fully evolved form of every Pokémon in the wild. It makes me feel like there’s much less reason to train and evolve my own
  5. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

This biggest problem with unova imo was the number of Pokémon clearly designed to just replace Pokémon we were already familiar with
  6. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

i half agree insofar as im not sure why they always save ice til late game. its not like its a particularly great type. dragon i understand, although as youve said theyre less rare and less powerful lately, but ice has never been super strong
  7. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

Is it tho
  8. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

Not dying for it, but I think a hummingbird Pokémon could be really nice
  9. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

I don’t think we’re getting 100 new Pokémon. They’ve been giving us fewer and fewer each game. I also don’t really think we need a new eeveelution, and I also doubt we’ll get one unless it shows off some new mechanic (or type I guess)
  10. Beer&Nyquil

Generation IX Wishlist

I really dig @techitisJ’s idea of regional variants of fossils, but the only thing I really want is to be able to catch wild Pokémon without battling like in legends
Back
Top Bottom