Search results for query: *

1. B

What video games are you playing now?

Resident Evil 5... sorta worried how fast I'm going through all of the chapters, I'm already at 2-2.
  2. B

Sonic Unleashed on the 360. Trying so hard not to quit on the game, because to be quite honest it is the worst Sonic game I have ever played.
  3. B

I have that game as well. I like how they added a few characters which have never been in a Naruto game (and the characters who don't even show up in the anime/manga at all). You should buy a 360 and get the two Naruto games on it, they are better then the Wii ones IMO. I'm currently playing...
  4. B

The simple math questions on Brain Training are really addictive.
  5. B

Left 4 Dead - The co-op in this game is unreal. If you dont work with your teammates you will die quite quickly. Easily my favourite game since Saints Row 2. Fallout 3 - I'm stuck in Megaton and the villagers keep killing me, I cant escape... :-(
  6. B

Naruto: The Broken Bond for 360. Fallout 3 for PC. ;-)
  7. B

Banjo-Kazooie on the 360, brings back so many memories from me playing the N64 version ages ago.
  8. B

Kameo on the 360.
  9. B

Saints Row 2 on the Xbox 360. I cant believe how much better this game is compared to the original.
  10. B

Zelda: Twilight Princess... the game is more enjoyable on the second playthrough then the first.
  11. B

Team Fortress 2 and Half Life 2 Episode One.
  12. B

Shadow The Hedgehog on the Wii (GCN game though). This game got shit reviews yet I enjoy the game. Go figure! Was attempting to finish the Forest of Death on Naruto: ROAN but only being able to complete Gaara, Zabuza and Haku I gave up.
  13. B

Grand Theft Auto IV. Shit this game is good, I've been enjoying multiplayer online the best so far.
  14. B

I am playing DOA 4 on the 360, as well as a bit of PGR3. Bought PGR3 second hand for $14AUD. :-D
  15. B

Hopefully I can get into some Saints Row and Halo 3 now that the 360 is back from repairs and Microsoft were nice enough to provide one free month of Live to compensate their shoddy design of a console.
  16. B

Was going to buy and play MOH for the Wii but, after hearing that the Aussie version does not support online OR local multiplayer, I decided not to. Anyways, I'm playing Naruto: Rise of a Ninja again on the 360.
  17. B

I have been playing Saints Row on the Xbox 360 since Christmas.
  18. B

So you haven't played the near-perfection which is Resident Evil 4 (an M rated game)? I suggest you buy it when you purchase your Wii! ;-)
  19. B

Ghost Recon: Advance Warfighters for the Xbox 360. Oh, and I've nearly found all of the stars in Super Mario Sunshine. EDIT: Whoops, I mean Super Mario Galaxy.
  20. B

November 17th or 19th. Currently playing Trauma Center on DS.
Back
Top Bottom