Search results for query: *

1. Berrenta

The Shiny Encounters Thread

By random chance, during Ultra Sun I stumbled upon a Shiny Cubone when training for Kiawe's trial. She's a Marowak now.
  2. Berrenta

Was running around in a Normal Friend Safari to hunt for Lucky Eggs. Suddenly, Shiny Minccino. Critical captured with a Quick Ball. Named her Glitter. ^_^
  3. Berrenta

I got another Shiny through GTS: a Landorus. He won't be lasting in my box for that long, though. I just needed him for filling in my dex.
  4. Berrenta

Deposited a 3IV Magmar holding a Magmarizer and asked for an Entei just so I can get the dex entry. The Entei I got was Shiny (and not the event one!). O_o Okay then...
  5. Berrenta

Was trying to breed a male Adamant Solosis with 31 Attack so I can breed a Ralts for a potential Gallade. Took 5 eggs to finally get one male... And it's Shiny. O_O
  6. Berrenta

Was retraining my Klefki Ringlet in Route 16, since her moveset was planned to be different from her brother. Ran into a Murkrow horde. Almost ran before I saw a purple one. Caught him with a Critical capture. Named him Amethyst.
  7. Berrenta

Trying to breed Tyrogue so I can have a better one to breed with (after evolving it beforehand). Fifth egg is a Shiny. O_o
  8. Berrenta

While EV training in Route 7, a Psyduck horde had a Shiny within. I did catch her after weeding out the others individually. Named her Sapphire.
  9. Berrenta

Got another Masuda shiny: a Vulpix! Took a couple dozen eggs, give or take a few. And I was just breeding for IVs... He doesn't have perfect HP, but who cares when it's a shiny. :-p
  10. Berrenta

Got my second ever shiny Mienfoo; this time from breeding. Had an unintentional Masuda going.
  11. Berrenta

I'm sure he meant in X and Y, since I don't think Whismur is in the New Unova Dex. He got the charm from completing the National Dex. Anyways, got another shiny: a Swablu from a horde.
  12. Berrenta

Found a Shiny Gulpin in a horde. Because I'm not a fan of Gulpin, I Wonder Traded it.
  13. Berrenta

Was trying to find the third slot for someone's Fairy Friend Safari (which turned out to be yellow flower Floette). Found a shiny Swirlix!
  14. Berrenta

When training with my Lilligant and my Eevee (who I am hoping to evolve into an Espeon) at Route 14, I encountered a Shiny Mienfoo. Named her Zoe after catching her.
  15. Berrenta

Just encountered a Shiny Piloswine in Giant Chasm. And to be honest, I didn't expect it at all. Took a few ultra balls, but I caught her.
  16. Berrenta

Only Shinies I have are a Delcatty (who was a Skitty when I received him in trade) and the Nature Preserve Haxorus (named her Ebony after I caught her). Hopefully I will find another Shiny sometime.
Back
Top Bottom