Search results for query: *

1. Berrenta

What video games are you playing now?

Playing Tomodachi Life, checking on my islanders.
  2. Berrenta

Tomodachi Life. Checking on my islanders, mainly.
  3. Berrenta

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
  4. Berrenta

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy - Daily puzzles, mainly. Tomorrow, I should get my 50-day streak reward, which is the last of those missable rewards. Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends of the Titan - Right now I have reached the 2nd area, and completed all sidequests available to me, but my poor...
  5. Berrenta

Right now it's Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (fun with daily puzzles, since I completed the main story), Devil Survivor Overclocked (third run through on this file, doing chaos route this time), or Pokémon X.
  6. Berrenta

Pokémon X
  7. Berrenta

Was playing DeSuO too. Currently on my second runthrough of that game. On the side: Kid Icarus Uprising
  8. Berrenta

Been playing SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked a lot as of late. Trying to level up and gather stuff so I can get my team in shape. Black Frost delivered for me, especially when it allowed me to beat Jezebel. Fire reflect on that little guy helped quite a bit. ^_^
  9. Berrenta

Started Liberation Maiden on my 3DS a couple days ago. Got past the 3rd part, and liking the game so far. That third boss was tough, though. Also restarted Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked. Was almost at the end last time before I set it aside...a couple months. Due to the time...
  10. Berrenta

Started Kid Icarus Uprising last night. Will play Black 2 later on today.
  11. Berrenta

Just started Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, and Black 2. Really starting to like those. :-) Still playing Black 1, occasionally playing Mario Kart 7 and Tetris Axis, and planning on replaying Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Zelda: Four...
Back
Top Bottom