Search results for query: *

1. Berrenta

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

During an Alpha Sapphire wonderlocke, I accidentally had my Shedinja use Will'O Wisp instead of Night Slash on a Kadabra. Which had Synchronize...
  2. Berrenta

So tried to progress through my X Wonderlocke to have my three mons lagging behind to catch up. Things weren't going as I hoped; was struggling to find good spots, so I decided to leave the game... ...only to realize I forgot to save after Amaura evolved.
  3. Berrenta

Recently, I was training a Noibat in my X Wonderlocke, with Absol assisting. One Pokémon I encountered was a Golett. I switch in to Absol, who could barely defeat it with one Bite at the time. I then try to finish it off... with a Quick Attack. Yeah...
  4. Berrenta

In X I decided to do a Wonderlocke. I caught a Bunnelby and named it Peter. Didn't realize until I submitted the name that it was female. *facepalm*
  5. Berrenta

Trying to train a newly bred Swablu in the Frost Cavern. Accidentally hit Run when I triggered a Vanillite horde... So much for that one.
  6. Berrenta

With Contests coming in ORAS, I decided to chain breed Destiny Bond onto a Houndour. Got the Qwilfish from the wild and bred with my Malamar... Only to realize I forgot to visit Madame Reminder to get Destiny Bond onto Qwilfish. Edit: Another prep for contests in ORAS goof: I finally completed...
  7. Berrenta

Having my Lapras use Thunderbolt on a Water type...only to have the opponent switch to a Ground type. There's a reason I bred Freeze Dry on her...yet I sometimes forget.
  8. Berrenta

After completing the dex (except for events I never got) I got my dex evaluated. Got nothing special. Afterwards, I realized I forgot Heatran. GTS time!
  9. Berrenta

Rearranging my boxes in Bank, accidentally hit B when it asked me to save. Which made me say yes to "Quit without saving?" Guess who had to arrange those mons again? -_-
  10. Berrenta

Going off to EV train via hordes, and forgetting to bring a Sweet Scent user...
  11. Berrenta

Trying to breed a Marill, only to realize it's not in the Field group. Was pairing one with a Skiddo... Edit: and now trying to evolve a Cleffa. Forgot that I gave her an Everstone beforehand...
  12. Berrenta

Tried paralyzing a Rotom during a Battle Spot. I deserve that loss, lol.
  13. Berrenta

Fought in a local battle and forgot that I PP upped Sucker Punch (he anticipated all 5 of those that I did do) on my Mega Mawile. Now I'm considering replacing Crunch with Taunt or Substitute.
  14. Berrenta

Doing Battle Institute. My Nidoking vs the foe's Tentacruel. Was going to use Thunderbolt... and hit Ice Beam instead. Cost me that match...
  15. Berrenta

Started a Nuzlocke on Black 2. Was going to save... Only to realize I forgot to erase my old file before starting the Nuzlocke. That's fine, though: I didn't go that far into it. I can restart.
  16. Berrenta

Was doing Super Doubles. Wasn't until I completed 12 battles when I realized my Chandelure's level didn't scale to 50. She was level 44. Had to halt my run so I could level her up, lol.
  17. Berrenta

When breeding for Noibat, I kept getting Lonely instead of Modest. Turns out I gave the Everstone to the wrong parent...
  18. Berrenta

Trying to breed HA Espurr and neglected the Destiny Knot and Everstone. :banghead:
  19. Berrenta

Try going into a Wi-Fi battle with only 5 mons in the Battle Box (was hatching eggs in my main team, so can't choose that), and choosing only 4... giving your opponent an advantage. I feel bad for not having my full team together. After my loss (which I deserved), I facepalmed at how much fail...
  20. Berrenta

Tried breeding Houndour in X, and none of the offspring had any perfect Defense IVs, even when one of the parents held a Destiny Knot. Turns out neither of the parents used had a perfect Defense IV either! *facepalm*
Back
Top Bottom