Search results for query: *

1. Berrenta

What was the last thing that made you angry?

This morning, rain seeped into the house. Instead of window-shopping for my wish list, which I wanted to do, I spent most of the day dealing with the excess water! Needless to say, I'm not pleased.
  2. Berrenta

Decided to reset my password for TVTropes but it won't let me. I filled in both fields with the proper info and it keeps displaying "Failed to send email". And I'm sure the email I filled in is correct. :banghead: Just emailed them about it. I'm not really thrilled, to be honest. Edit: Well...
  3. Berrenta

The bus that's supposed to pick some students up has not moved from its resting spot for half an hour. This has annoyed a few of us, myself included. That driver has some explaining to do!
  4. Berrenta

Re: What makes you angry? Amazon Seller Central. First you tell me that my account has invalid card info when I'm sure I inputted the right card and bank info, now you tell me I have to acknowledge a return which I can't because my account is locked due to this flag? :bash: Edit: Turns out to...
  5. Berrenta

Re: What makes you angry? Right now, it's internet shenanigans with my laptop. Half of the time when on my laptop in my room, the page just won't load. Worse when trying to edit a wiki page: All that effort wasted, since it could not properly save changes when a disconnect occurs. Why must...
  6. Berrenta

Re: What makes you angry? When I ask for information and I don't get enough information that I need. Especially when I need insurance info to schedule an appointment, and they cancel if I don't have what they asked for.
  7. Berrenta

Re: What makes you angry? That works a lot better. Thanks.
  8. Berrenta

Re: What makes you angry? Google not giving me what I want when searching. I was trying to figure out how to delete nodes in a binary search tree without recursion. I googled "removing from a binary search tree without recursion". You can guess what it gave me as a result. As in, it completely...
  9. Berrenta

Re: What makes you angry? Oh so much. Here's my list: -Little kids who act up in public. Heard enough of those brats. Don't expect me to have kids any time soon... -Whenever I'm on my laptop, sometimes I press some key combination that changes the screen view. I prefer the windowed version...
Back
Top Bottom