Search results for query: *

1. Berrenta

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Losing a lone Ancient Fruit plant that I happen to get early to lightning in Stardew Valley. Resetting didn't save it, and it didn't reach the fruit-bearing stage! For the record, this was early in the file, so no lightning rods or greenhouse access.
  2. Berrenta

Trying to finish up my Lunatic run in Fire Emblem Awakening in time for Fates (it's out today, but I'm waiting until I get it for my birthday). Got three failed attempts so far!
  3. Berrenta

Guess whose Mii just got divorced in Tomodachi Life? I'm screaming on the inside right now!
  4. Berrenta

So after completing Devil Survivor 2, I wanted to try out the Triangulum arc. Everything went well, until I died to the boss. There's only one thing that makes it worse: I never saved my progress anywhere. So guess who has to do the first day again?
  5. Berrenta

Just learned today that one of my Tomodachi Life couples divorced. Behind my back. And they were married for a while, too!
  6. Berrenta

Tried doing Chapter 17 in Fire Emblem Awakening on Lunatic difficulty. Did all right before this chapter, but there has to be one thing that ruins it here. One of the failed attempts ended because I hit Rally instead of Switch while moving Maribelle, who was reclassed to a Dark Flier, with bows...
  7. Berrenta

In Smash Run, an Olimar had Explosive Pluck. It's a Mega Smash, and the stage is small. Guess how I felt when it came to Sudden Death. I got CHEATED out of it, as I get KO'd before the announcer said "Go!" Had to let it out on Olimar in Training mode after that battle, because that was unfair...
  8. Berrenta

I know the feeling. Also applies to the demons in the team that need to be leveled up as well. It's frustrating.
  9. Berrenta

Every time there's a hostile fight in Tomodachi Life... and the Mii I need to intervene is not home, forcing me to make house calls to find that person! Right now, it's even worse: it's around the time the Miis go to sleep, and he/she is already asleep, along with one of the fighters. Even...
  10. Berrenta

Bringing this back, because I have one thing to say: Retrieving the letter in second quest Legend of Zelda. Thanks, game, for forcing me to venture into Lynel territory just to retrieve a letter so I could buy medicine! And let's not forget how Lynel swords can chop off two hearts of health...
  11. Berrenta

Fighting the Cursed Prince in Etrian Odyssey IV. That little brat is one FUUUUU moment. Doesn't help matters that he can access Imperial's Drive skills (which can destroy a target at the price of overheating his drive blade forcing a cooldown). Worse, he does splash damage. Even worse, he can...
Back
Top Bottom