Search results for query: *

1. Berrenta

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread All right, thanks! Getting my team's move set going, or at least part of it. Will be taking a note on what I need to train.
  2. Berrenta

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread As for my Steelix, I'm sure I can get it to work. Funny thing, though: Before I gave her Fire Fang, she had Ice Fang. :sweatlol: Your suggestion for Lucario seems perfect, especially if I have to confront Ghost types. I'll see if your suggestion for Vaporeon...
  3. Berrenta

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Thanks for the help, but I'm not a fan of Hidden Power that much, especially with the chance that my mon's IVs may not get the right HP suggested. Anything you suggest instead of HP? Edit: checked with the NPC. Serperior does have Rock, and Ampharos does...
  4. Berrenta

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread After playing Black 2 for a bit, I'm wondering how I can improve my team in case I were to challenge the E4 again or the Black Tower. Here's how they stand: Serperior Overgrow/BrightPowder Moves: Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Aerial Ace, Coil Vaporeon Water...
Back
Top Bottom