Search results for query: *

1. Berrenta

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Getting puzzles done for Pokémon Picross, only to forget to use a certain skill needed for a mission after setting one Pokémon for that purpose. Even more so if the puzzle has a lot of filled squares. Looking at you, legendaries.
  2. Berrenta

In Pokémon Picross, when a Reveal skill decides to hover over--and select--squares I already filled/X'd. :mad:
  3. Berrenta

So I tried the World Championship in Rumble World. A few defeated mons later, I was close to defeating it... ...only to run out of time. Let's just say I was more than just displeased. All those Diamonds, down the drain.
  4. Berrenta

Trying to complete Dragon Marshall Advance hard mode. Doing just fine until Mega Garchomp. The reason? Those goshdarn Steelix wanting to join in! They are the reason I keep failing, even with the strategy of letting Garchomp come to me so I don't have to deal with them. Now I never want to...
  5. Berrenta

Lugia in Rumble World. Just... Lugia in Rumble World. If that alternate move wasn't what I believe is Calm Mind, and if the Octillery surrounding it use a move that is not Octazooka, I would have been able to strike it down. So yeah, very frustrating without a viable Steady/Reflector mon...
  6. Berrenta

I know the feeling. She won't join me either. :-( Edit: Also, Jirachi. First attempt, I used Dragon Claw instead of False Swipe with Gutsy+ Axew. Second Attempt? No wobble; instead, Axew gets KO'd.
  7. Berrenta

In Rumble World, I lost a chance of catching Volcarona, as it turned into money. A visitor offered to let me return to the area to try again. Decided to use Gutsy++ Geodude to increase wobble chances. Not only did Volcarona refuse to wobble, it destroyed Geodude. What a way to waste 2 Poké...
  8. Berrenta

In Rumble World, I finally encountered Latias. Made her wobble, which could guarantee that I'd catch her when she's not sparkling... Only for her to get into that temporary invulnerability state, when I was one Air Slash from Mega Pidgeot away! In the end, I did not catch her. Needless to say...
  9. Berrenta

When a Slurpuff is a boss in Rumble World. Yeah, it was an annoying fight, with the Swirlix stopping you from fighting... :bash: I eventually defeated it, but still... (It was the Restaurant Opening task)
  10. Berrenta

So I tried to obtain the Up-Grade for my Porygon in my Wonderlocke via PokéMileage club. I played the correct game for it. What do I get? Hondew Berry after Hondew Berry after Hondew Berry after Hondew Berry... No Up-Grades.
  11. Berrenta

In Alpha Sapphire, I decided to clear up the StreetPass queue that I built up. When I visited a secret base to challenge the base's owner, it was a tough battle. However, when I fought against his Tentacruel, I missed Fly three times in a row. And the Tentacruel's evasion and my accuracy were...
  12. Berrenta

In Pokémon Shuffle, Minccino breaks free despite an 82% chance of catching it. Twice. The second time, the ball only shook once!
  13. Berrenta

Was breeding for an HP Fire Snivy. When I finally got it...
  14. Berrenta

Got the three legendary golems together, got my Regice nicknamed and holding a proper item, it's still daytime... No Regigigas. Apparently traded golems do not work (only Regice was mine). When I realized this... Yeah. Guess who has to trigger them again?
  15. Berrenta

Same here. What's worse? You couldn't reach the PC to erase that base if you don't like it. Instead, you'll probably have to wait until you get tags in BuzzNav. Even more FUUUU...
  16. Berrenta

Tried to advance Toughness contest from Normal rank. Despite my Flygon's attempts after a stellar entrance, a certain Makuhita stole his thunder. It HAD to go first last round. It HAD to do a Tough move before me. The audience meter HAD to be 4 stars before it performed. It HAD to get a...
  17. Berrenta

That's a bummer. As for mine, it had perfect IVs in its defenses and Attack, but its Nature was horrendous: it was Naive (-Sp. Def, +Speed). Grrrr!
  18. Berrenta

So I'm now trying to breed HA Super Size Pumpkaboo using the one I got from the event. Since the event one had no perfect stats, I am breeding for some stats, then will do another round. Out of the dozen eggs I hatched in round one so far, two eggs hatched female... Neither with the HA. Edit...
  19. Berrenta

Trying to breed a Chinchou with Dark Hidden Power for type coverage. The resulting eggs hatch into either... *Got the required perfect stats (just need 31/X/31/31/31/X) but not the right HP type *Got the HP type, but one of those four stats are not optimal. Grrr!
  20. Berrenta

Training my Black 2 team for the fourth gym. Minccino always land Sing on my active mon despite having a 55% chance. I call shenanigans.
Back
Top Bottom