Search results for query: *

1. Beth Pavell

What video games are you playing now?

Stellaris: Decided to try out the Libra update, and finally get the Nemesis DLC. It's been a mixed bag. I kind of like the Unity rework - it completely shakes up how the very early game plays out. Edicts using free upkeep as opposed to a cap means it's less of a big deal to declare and cancel...
  2. Beth Pavell

Stellaris: 2267-05-10 - Colony ship HMS Purity sets sail for Fen Habbanis II. 2267-07-04 - Distinguished scientist Jeffrey Rollins dies at 110. 2268-01-06 - Galactic Market established. 2268-01-17 - HMS Purity arrives at Fen Habbanis. Colony of Ultima Thule founded. 2268-07-13 - King Boris dies...
  3. Beth Pavell

Stellaris: 2253-01-26 - Private collector found to be in possession of a First League artefact. Artefact is seized as state property. 2254-02-17 - First League capital system located. 2254-02-23 - HMS Potential sets sail for Sigard III. 2254-08-23 - First contact: Drull'Perlan Sovereignty...
  4. Beth Pavell

Stellaris: 2232-11-23 - F79-class frigate completed at Tazri automated yards. Yards subsequently shut down for good. 2234-01-25 - Hiran Forerunners, believing Humanity to be a lost cause, request several million people as inhabitants for their species preserve. King Yeshowa reluctantly assents...
  5. Beth Pavell

Stellaris: Year 2231, 31st year of the reign of King Yeshowa, Lord of the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth of Man struggles to find space amid fractious neighbours - the Galactic Ethir Empire to Rimward (First contact 2210), the Nation of Poeblima to Spinward (First contact 2208), and most...
  6. Beth Pavell

Stellaris: Reluctantly accepting that any consumer goods I produce are really just reducing the deficit - the Imperial minerals surplus will have to keep being sold off to service the deficit. Begun a shipbuilding programme to reform the fleets. Cruisers are sufficiently expensive that it makes...
  7. Beth Pavell

Stellaris: I feel like a rather small empire, hemmed in especially by the Krithakkan Galactic Coalition. Slowly trying to build more ships to compete, but I'm not confident of winning a straight-up fight. Spent some time building an alliance against the Krithakkan with the Tzynn Empire on their...
  8. Beth Pavell

Stellaris: Finally solved the empire's admin problem through a perk I didn't realise existed, the Imperial Prerogative. Did some administrative reshuffling as result. Governor Kreutz having done some good work as Governor of Earth and Alpha Centauri, is appointed to the new Sector of Paramar...
  9. Beth Pavell

Stellaris: I feel like I'm beginning to get the hang of it now
  10. Beth Pavell

Stellaris ... somewhat overwhelming to get into at first
  11. Beth Pavell

Stardew Valley - Sunday 21st Autumn, Year 1 How this season has flown! Another aubergine harvest, what may be one of the last of the season - I've lost count. Dropped in at the ranch to find Marnie trying to talk sense into Shane. Whatever's up with him, it's starting to spill over. I do not...
  12. Beth Pavell

No indeed, not in the base game, but I'm playing with the Expanded mod
  13. Beth Pavell

Stardew Valley - Monday 1st Autumn, Year 1 Oh, the first day of the season. A time of frantic activity unmatched by any other day. It wasn't quite as bad as it could have been - I still have 22 corn growing from the Summer planting. I've added a plot of 10 cranberry and 10 grape vines to the...
  14. Beth Pavell

Stardew Valley - Monday 8th Spring, Year 1 Headed south to the river this morning to do some fishing - ran into Andy at Fairhaven Farm, extolling the virtues of Joja brand fertiliser. He promised to send me some strawberry seeds in the mail, which is going to be a real help. Mental note to do...
  15. Beth Pavell

Stardew Valley - Wednesday 3rd Spring, Year 1 Rain in the air today, leaving most of the day free. Spent some time exploring the woods south of the farm and generally getting an idea of the lie of the land. Met Penny outside the library and gave her a dandelion I happened to find along the way...
  16. Beth Pavell

Stardew Valley - Tuesday 2 Spring , Year 1 Spent the morning clearing a path southwards to the pond. Unearthed a geode along the way. Headed into town and met Clint - the geode turned out to be some granite. Well, that went to the museum. Afterwards, down to the beach and got a fishing rod from...
  17. Beth Pavell

Any you can recommend?
  18. Beth Pavell

Stardew Valley - Spring 1, Year 1 First day on Buckland Farm - and well, there's a lot to do [Getting used to playing on PC is going to be a trial]. Cleared a basic field in the morning, with enough space for 15 parsnip plots. Added some mixed seeds that turned up in the course of the weed...
  19. Beth Pavell

Castlevania Circle of the Moon - not an official cart, but it seems originals are like gold dust these days.
  20. Beth Pavell

Big Red Racing, because I had a slightly bizarre attack of nostalgia
Back
Top Bottom