Search results for query: *

1. Beth Pavell

TEEN: Dungeons & Dragonite

Vincent's running a bad game, so the chapter is always going to feel longer than it really is. With his babbling savagely cut down it would be, by most measures, a short chapter, but bearing in mind the game itself is full of bad explanations and River not really trying, so I doubt it would feel...
  2. Beth Pavell

Ok, so first things first, this looks like the dialogue got swapped round: I'm going to be a bit blunt here, because it's you and I know how you look at criticism. All that lore Vince babbles before they restart the game? Cut it right down. 200 words, 250 at the very most. I get the point...
  3. Beth Pavell

Second one from me, with (I think) new things to say. This is edited Judging, so there's the usual proviso that I'm being more picky than usual: Being all of a prologue and first chapter, there's not a lot of plot, but what there is, is straightforward. The immediate strength is how efficiently...
  4. Beth Pavell

Missing the plural there. With that out of the way ... hm. I found myself warming up to the script format of the Real World. It is a bit clunky at first and runs into the usual problems of two heads talking ... but I can see why you're doing it. I'm not completely sold on the set-up here. It...
Back
Top Bottom