Search results for query: *

1. Beth Pavell

COMPLETE: Trainers of Fanfiction 2020

And so ends another year of Trainers of Fanfiction! Thank you to everyone who entered, and an especial thanks to the contributing artists @Cresselia92, @Misfit Angel, and @NyxNebby. This thread will stay here for another week before it moves to the Archives - but it won't be locked, so feel...
  2. Beth Pavell

Threadmarks: Ashleigh Martin from Setting Sun

Ashleigh Martin From Setting Sun By @Felly Interviewer: How did you get into your profession? And, was it something you'd planned for? Ashleigh: I always dreamed of being a detective. I wanted to do something that would let me make a difference in the world, and being a detective just seemed...
  3. Beth Pavell

Threadmarks: Cecilia Matthews from Orre: The Desert

Cecilia Matthews From Orre: The Desert By @Ryoma Maser Interviewer: How did you get into your profession? And, was it something you'd planned for? Cecilia: This definitely wasn't planned for. I had to leave my job at my dad's mechanic shop for, um, "personal reasons," so I needed a new job...
  4. Beth Pavell

Threadmarks: Andrea Dennison from Land of the Roses

Andrea Dennison From Land of the Roses By @Misfit Angel Interviewer: How did you get into your profession? And, was it something you'd planned for? Andrea: I will always answer a question like this the same: Luck. But people always insist it's not just luck that got me where I am, so I'll...
  5. Beth Pavell

Threadmarks: Bress from Pokémon Magic Act & Everlight Stories

Bress From Pokémon Magic Act & Everlight Stories By @Daren Interviewer: How did you get into your profession? And, was it something you'd planned for? Bress: I became interested in machinery and technology—especially electronics—after visiting the Museum of Crafts and Technology in Everlight...
  6. Beth Pavell

The Writers Workshop A community event focused around your characters! Welcome to the May 2020 edition of Trainers of Fanfiction (And the third consecutive year we've run this event)! For those of you unaware of what this is, Trainers of Fanfiction is a community event that focuses on the...
Back
Top Bottom