Search results for query: *

1. Big Flexin

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Man, I think this year might surpass last year when it comes to being a switch owner. Imagine having a new FE in the summer, a new Smash Bros in September and a new Pokémon in November! I’m salivating just thinking about it!
  2. Big Flexin

I mean, they revealed two brand new Ultra Beasts in September’s Nintendo Direct. GF loves to surprise us so anything’s possible.
  3. Big Flexin

The grass and water starters actually look really good! 10/10 would train. The chicken and... whatever that thing is are just plain ugly and definitely fake.
  4. Big Flexin

It usually varies but sometimes they announce it a day or two before.
  5. Big Flexin

This is literally what I’m talking about. People saying “oh 2019 confirmed because there is no trailer in Jan or Feb” This is a blatant lie and misinformation.
  6. Big Flexin

Again I agree that Zeraora will probably be released before the trailer for the new games is revealed but it’s definitely possible that they shoved Zeraora in there as a security blanket so if the games do get delayed to 2019, they wouldn’t go over a year without aleast releasing one new...
  7. Big Flexin

I’m not disagreeing but people literally said the same thing about Arceus and AZ Floette. Sometimes plans change and GF loves to surprise people with the most unlikely situations.
  8. Big Flexin

We literally just had USUM. And also there have been plenty of games that were announced ahead of time with no concrete info only to have a “gameplay trailer” in May or e3.
  9. Big Flexin

I have no idea where people are getting “if the games aren’t announced in Jan or Feb then there won’t be games in 2018!” from. That literally makes no sense, is blatant misinformation and a lie.” Depending on how they want to pass it, they can literally announce the games anytime from now to...
  10. Big Flexin

Yeah I’m torn. On one hand Zeraora is officially listed as 4’11”, which I think would be taller then a little girl that age or at least when she’s looking down and crouching over. But then again, the anime has never really cared about the official sizes. If there is really three unannounced...
  11. Big Flexin

So what are we thinking about the Pokémon the little girl was protecting? I think it has to be something new or they would’ve shown it. Zeraora or a Gen 8 mon? I’m leaning towards Gen 8 based on the fact that it seems that she was looking down at it.
  12. Big Flexin

Hmmm I think it’ll definitely evolve but I can’t think of one. It has to be a new type (poison or rock?)or Sylveon.
  13. Big Flexin

Logic. The fact that Nintendo told their investors that the Pokémon game(s) have a 2018 or “later” release date while Metroid (announced the same day as Pokémon) and Bayonetta 3 are both TBA. If GameFreak thought the games have zero chance of making 2018, they would’ve changed their stance to...
  14. Big Flexin

And also, I may not be a fan of Joe Merrick but he does know his stuff about everything like this. He said this stuff happens all the time and may mean nothing when it comes to the games. Which I agree with
  15. Big Flexin

And as I said before, if it indeed is for the switch games then I see it as a safety net. Editing isn’t something you can nail down to “x date” It may be done in the summer, September or October. We’ll see, but I’m not putting much stock into it.
  16. Big Flexin

If we’re thinking of the same one, there’s no guarantee this job is for the switch game. It could be for promotion materials for said game, tcg or merchandising.
  17. Big Flexin

I don’t know how credible your sources are but I guess we’ll see. I doubt GF would willingly miss out in the holiday sales unless they have no choice. And since it also seems the translation process is going full steam ahead, which is the final process of game development.
  18. Big Flexin

It wouldn’t be a disaster since Pokémon is one of those franchises that will sell well!no matter when it releases. I bet they could release it on Christmas Day and it would destroy the sales charts. Though they definitely don’t want to miss there Christmas sales. Considering GameFreak seems to...
  19. Big Flexin

Yeah, I remember that. It was just a couple of after thought tweets while this year they have brand new graphics and actually effort is being put into it. I also don’t think you can compare last year with this years Pokémon Day. There was a lull period last year until June where they...
  20. Big Flexin

Regardless, I’m still very suspicious of the countdown. The Pokémon Twitter never put this much effort into hyping people up for Pokémon day. There’s a chance it might be nothing but I just have a hunch that TPCi and GameFreak have a trick or two up their sleeve.
Back
Top Bottom