Search results for query: *

1. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

I am just curious and honestly I am not trying to start a debate on this I am just wondering what your opinion is, how far should classrooms go? Should primary and secondary schools talk about white privilege and white supremacy in everyday life, and how it benefits students? Thus making white...
  2. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

If it is a fake moral panic that did not start until 2020/2021 then where did all this literature come from in 2018 and prior talking about how to adapt CRT for public schools? By 2018, CRT ideas had become so widespread within the field of teacher training that Gloria Ladson-Billings and...
  3. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Then it might help to research some of the books being banned such as Lawn Boy and Gender Queer, it also might help to look into some situations where CRT was being used at schools. Also just to note, here are Muslim parents engaging the local school board about sexually explicit books, because...
  4. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Both issues have been long documented, as others pointed out it’s why Virginia went red last year. Wait you said you would give me a precise meaning, and then the result is a partisan wiki article? Seriously? I mean if I was looking for a liberal/leftist partisan view of what constitutes the...
  5. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Or there were different issues people voted for as opposed to when they voted for their school board. Really? It has a precise meaning? What exactly is that precise meaning? Please provide it, so we know the exact precise meaning. Provide sources too please.
  6. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

I understand completely what you are saying, and I am only familiar with a few of the books, but atleast in my opinion and the opinion of many others books that involve pedophilia, sexual positions, and sexual activities, especially graphic drawings of them are not suitable for junior high...
  7. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Depends on how far this story goes, we have a month to go, it may be nothing, it may dominate the month with talk about how Warkock was a slumlord. Except they weren’t, the article was discussing how those issues were winners on election night for local school boards. That is nice, we are...
  8. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Seventh circuit is unlikely to reinstate it, and the Supreme Court is going to rule it as unconstitutional. That is why the Biden Administration has already stopped taking submissions, all that is left is a half hearted fight with the seventh circuit So you are saying the Secretary of State is...
  9. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

We shall see On the contrary I could have benefited quite well from the 10,000 student loan forgiveness. The thing is, it is never going to materialize so I never even had an opportunity to think of the savings. I knew from the start it was blatantly unconstitutional and it would be struck...
  10. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

The polling was wrong but it is a fallacy to believe all polling is wrong just because it was wrong this cycle. But hey, this whole argument started out that a two point difference with independents on a issue that does not really matter to the public was going to, lead to GOP failure in 2024...
  11. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

It could go either way, because of the ambiguity polls that fall in to the MOE are considered tied. Poling 101. Again, parties unify after the convention. Democrats keeping control of the Senate is not a policy win, and if he has plenty of them I am sure you will have no problem listing them...
  12. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Yes with a margin of error of 2.9 percent. I thought the MAGA chuds and QAnons had made up their mind. Considering the lack of Biden's policy wins, and his fairly sizeable losses, and the economy shows little sign of improving, all that he can hope for is a very negative campaign against...
  13. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

I am using the actual numbers, and as I said the MOE puts it as a statistical tie, which is what anyone else following politics will tell you. Oh...
  14. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

It does yet when a poll is so close within the MOE, it is generally seen as tied. We shall see, we do not even know if either is running yet, not who else is running, the Republicans have a fairly deep bench for the next two Presidential contests so I doubt it will only be DeSantis and Trump...
  15. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Yes that is called the margin of error. Yet he just was reelected to a second term by a wide margin. I do wonder what that makes his opponents if they lost so poorly to a "colorless spiteful coward" who lacks "bully flamboyance".
  16. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

That may be true if the issue itself wasn't a 50/50 split with independents, and the issue was actually very important to Americans. Lets see when both are actually running. It's boring talking in circles about hypotheticals.
  17. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Again I ask, where does it rank on the list of priorities for Americans? Also look deeper at the crosstabs. Eighty percent of Democratic respondents support student loan debt cancellation, while 71 percent of Republicans opposed it. Independents were split, with 44 percent in favor and 42...
  18. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

We shall see. First he has to even announce if he is going to run. I am curious where does it rank in polling in terms of priorities for Americans? You can believe that, and we are just guessing here, my bet is that he wont compound a loss with an even grander loss, that is not his style.
  19. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

Really? It would burn what is left of his base while losing him the rallies and adulation of the crowd, he would be stuck doing call in spots on Morning Joe. Sure. So you don't have proof, okay thanks. We will see, usually small issues that happen right after the midterms are forgotten for...
  20. Big Lutz

American Politics Thread

And that would mean losing the spotlight, something he craves. Do you really want to go quote for quote, Biden with Trump, because it won't end well. Mainly because Biden has 40 plus years of speaking publicly as an idiot. I will save us both time and gladly admit Trump speaks poorly off the...
Back
Top Bottom