Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

What would you like to see in future games.

You good fam
  2. BigBadButterfree

That’s what I was saying. I was just making a joke that if they do fix the ice type then it’ll be by nerfing other types that also need help, which would defeat the purpose.
  3. BigBadButterfree

Thank you, yes!! That would be perfect. Now, if they ever do fix the ice type, watch them do it by adding resistances to things like bug and psychic. Lol just eff up those types a little more.
  4. BigBadButterfree

I quite agree. As much as I think it would be satisfying to have the number of types a good number like 20, there’s no reason to force it. 18 is plenty, and that’s already including some overlapping themes among types. What they should do is tweak the chart to make each of the 18 types more...
  5. BigBadButterfree

I’m not saying there can’t be a snowy section at the beginning. I was just saying that because of their region design they typically save dragon for the end. I think it also works in dragon’s favor that most of them have high BSTs. But yes, I would love to see them shake things up. And on a...
  6. BigBadButterfree

While I definitely agree about the gym placement, I also think they do that for a balanced game. The best thing against dragons has always been ice, but ice areas are often found mid-to-late game. And yes, but Pokémon tend to be weaker in general so they always end up first or second. Now...
  7. BigBadButterfree

So, this is something I’d like to see regarding Pokémon cries. In gen 6, they were all revamped to sound slightly more realistic (or rather, I guess “less robotic” might be a more accurate description). Also in gen 6, when you play with your Pokémon in amie (and by extension refresh), they...
  8. BigBadButterfree

Hm... yeah that makes sense. Just changing the word to bond alleviates any issue I could foresee. Like, in Fire Emblem you can bond your characters together. Is that kinda how you were thinking of it? And then the stronger the bond the higher chance they might get crits or save each other from...
  9. BigBadButterfree

While I think that would be a cute and interesting idea, I’m sure plenty of people would give sufficient backlash. I’m sure that, based on the mechanics of the move Attract, game Freak would go with the more realistic nature route in deciding what Pokémon can fall in love. And that probably...
  10. BigBadButterfree

I have to say, I agree with basically all your wishes. And specifically regarding your want for a proper Chinese zodiac, I’d even be ok with a Pokémon representation of the western zodiac. And the Nidorina/queen thing has bugged me literally forever. Also, yaaassss buff my winged butter baby...
  11. BigBadButterfree

I’ve always thought they could use a sort of trainer class system that might boost certain Pokémon types, or types of moves. Like, if I’m a psychic/hex maniac, then Pokémon attacks used by my team that are psychic or ghost might get a small boost in power. Nothing excessive, like Z-move boosts...
  12. BigBadButterfree

I completely agree. I LOVED playing the battle frontier in Platinum. Didn’t have emerald, so I didn’t get that experience, but I’ve read about the facilities and they sound great. The standard battle tower formula is getting pretty stale. The only thing that keeps me interested is playing...
Back
Top Bottom