Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I've also been looking around for ideas. One thing I came up with was the sphere eversion, specifically the Morin surface, which would actually fit really well conceptually. Unfortunately I do feel like it would add a bit too much complexity to an already otherwise overcomplicated design.
  2. BigBadButterfree

I feel like that would be wrong on a couple levels. First, pearls are round by nature. Of course, that doesn't have to necessarily translate to the games, but I feel like at least a smooth design is a must. Second, that image would encompass space as in outer space, the cosmos, which is not...
  3. BigBadButterfree

While that would be cool, what then would Palkia's pearl become? You can't just do that to one of them. Maybe something paradoxical like a Mobius strip or Klein bottle? Makes sense in theory but not so much in execution. I just don't know how you could properly represent the concept of "space"...
  4. BigBadButterfree

Why does it have to be manditory? It's a reward for players that take the time to go out of there way to fight every trainer. Also, things like the legends being in books is a good way to see it without having a rando trainer have Dialga for some reason.
  5. BigBadButterfree

The only things Brendan and May really kept true to the originals was their headgear, and even then, ORAS May wears her bandana differently than RSE May. Brendan's new outfit literally looks nothing like his original, because they put him in shorter clothing for a warmer climate. And yet, thanks...
  6. BigBadButterfree

I'm not sure I understand this "iconic look" argument since they update the wardrobe for remakes anyway?
  7. BigBadButterfree

Are you saying his munchlax spamming stockpile at spear pills wasn't the epitome of double battle expertise??
  8. BigBadButterfree

I would imagine some kind of island or otherwise secluded area where creature wouldn't have the necessity to evolve the way we know them to. Like, the way relicanth is said to be unaltered for years. It's a living fossil, hasn't needed to evolve at all. I believe in the real world, tortoises are...
  9. BigBadButterfree

*spiky-eared *her ...the Pikachu-colored Pichu was just a shiny.
  10. BigBadButterfree

I just realized something. ORAS didn't have little eyecatches like FRLG and HGSS did. Not really a huge deal, since the world is more detailed now, but I liked seeing a random ditto hiding in the cave when I entered for the first time.
  11. BigBadButterfree

ORAS seemed to drop the ball on the soundtrack. It wasn't bad, it stayed true to an updated the original, but it was almost TOO similar. It's like they just took the MIDI files of the originals and added reverb for some pieces. That said, they did very well with some tracks in particular...
  12. BigBadButterfree

Got one that's sort of mathy to fit the whole space-time thing: Infinite Diamond and Absolute Pearl. ∞D and |P| lol. I've seen a lot of other people suggest infinite as well, but it's always paired with something similar like eternal.
  13. BigBadButterfree

Infinite Diamond and Ubiquitous Pearl. Cool, but a bit wordy. I'm gonna do some research, try to find some technical space-time terms that would fit and sound nice. EDIT: I got nothin.
Back
Top Bottom