Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I know it's been said and I might have even said it myself already but... WHYYYY does Aurorus not learn AURORA Veil????
  2. BigBadButterfree

I feel like your argument for this is an example of its hidden ability.
  3. BigBadButterfree

Yeah, and it doesn't help that they lump anything that's poisonous, toxic, venomous and heck even acidic into the "poison" type. It's a little too broad to be nitpicking different kinds. That would be like... Like trying to split the grass type into things like trees, grass, fungi, flowers...
  4. BigBadButterfree

Hm... Maybe that's intentional. Like, Yveltal keeps itself alive using the life force of other Pokemon, and in turn, Xerneas keeps other Pokemon Alive using it's own life force.
  5. BigBadButterfree

Idk if you read the bulk of that reddit page, but the people that saw any success out of magnet rise were using things like magnezone and aggron. These are slow, bulky Pokémon that are meant to take hits, and earthquake would ruin them. Delphox is fast. Run it as a sweeper. Sweepers typically...
  6. BigBadButterfree

Why do you want this so badly? Magnet Rise isn’t exactly a game-breaking move. I guarantee that even if Delphox could learn it, nobody would run it on it because it’s really not worth it. And if you’re that worried about ground attacks just give it an air balloon.
  7. BigBadButterfree

I think the problem with the move is that it’s called MAGNET rise. If there were another move that did the same thing using psychics powers or something, such as telekinesis but on the user, then it would make sense. But Delphox has nothing to do with magnets, and I don’t think magic levitation...
  8. BigBadButterfree

Ok, but why are you assuming that a horn is analagous to a beak? Idk, I just feel like conceptually it currently only makes sense for Toucannon, the way its beak heats up. And that’s fine. Let it have it to itself.
  9. BigBadButterfree

I mean, Emboar can learn scald, can it not? It’s just for coverage, I guess. Also, Delphox can also learn grass knot.
  10. BigBadButterfree

I was thinking about that too. I’m not sure any existing Pokémon could get it and make sense, because Toucannon’s whole schtick is that its beak literally heats up. Maybe Fearow? Or a fire-type with a beak, like Motres and Talomflame? Otherwise I can’t see anything that could heat up it’s beak...
  11. BigBadButterfree

Ah, I knew that. I guess I was confusing with mega banette. Sorry, it was early for me.
  12. BigBadButterfree

Well first of all, counter and mirror coat already have the lowest priority, so stall wouldn't matter in that regard. And stall isn't really that great? Like yeah, it could be used with certain things like revenge or avalanche, but I don't think it would be worth it. Especially not on sableye...
  13. BigBadButterfree

Omg, that's my bad. I misread your initial post and thought you were talking about ferrothorn. Disregard me :P Yeah I agree, that's a weird one.
  14. BigBadButterfree

It... can though. Learns it by level-up, I believe. If not, then I just fought a very haxxed ace trainer in the Battle Tree.
  15. BigBadButterfree

Idk, game logic? I think it's weirder that Pokémon like Drampa and Tapu Koko CAN learn fly. At least Golurk has the rocket-like explanation. Does Drampa even have wings?
  16. BigBadButterfree

Oh hell no, pixelated hyper voice is bad enough.
  17. BigBadButterfree

Pretty sure the move's Japanese name is more about the surprise factor of a sucker punch, not literally a punch.
  18. BigBadButterfree

Huh... I always thought of the slowpoke line as some weird cross between a hippo and a hermit crab. I guess that makes sense too. But just because charmander learns flamethrower doesn't mean it's logical that slowpoke should. Charmander is both a salamander and the mythical salamander, a fire...
  19. BigBadButterfree

There's also Slowpoke and Octillery. Octillery I can understand, but slowpoke just seems likes weird one to me.
  20. BigBadButterfree

They usually end up distributing a starter's signature move a generation or so after its introduction. Leaf blade used to be exclusive to Sceptile. Now pretty much any physical grass type can learn it. Same thing happened with Muddy water, although that's a move that's not particularly worth it...
Back
Top Bottom