Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Speculation New/Updated Poke Ball types

It's probably too late now, but the dusk ball should've just been for night time and a separate ball should have worked better in caves.
  2. BigBadButterfree

It's actually only inheritable from both parents if they're the same species. Otherwise it's just taken from the mother or non-ditto species. So you can't get certain balls on certain things. Like, you'll never be able to have a dream ball on something that was never found in the dream world.
  3. BigBadButterfree

Seals! I forgot about seals! Yes, those were amazing. The only downside was how late in the game you obtained some of the better ones, and the terrible mechanic of having to take the capsule off the ball every time you wanna switch your party. As for the net-dive-lure thing, as you said...
  4. BigBadButterfree

I also wish they would add new ball types. The last big batch we had was gen 4, after that only the dream ball and beast ball. There's so much potential, they could have had one in ORAS that worked better on Pokémon found while soaring. I'm surprised there's no "magnet ball" or something similar...
Back
Top Bottom