Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Generation VI: The Future

I've been compulsively checking serebii which is dumb cuz I know nothing will be posted so soon. Honestly though, I don't even expect too much from corocoro. The only times it seems that they publish something worthwhile is when nobody expects it. Since everybody here is expecting a new game...
  2. BigBadButterfree

I suppose this might be off-topic-y, but I always question the name "Leaf." I get why people call her that, but I feel like she might as well just be called Green like in the manga. Also, is she called Leaf in any Japanese medium? Because then you'd have Red (boy protag), Green (rival), and...
  3. BigBadButterfree

Since we're all on the topic of anticipated megas, I'm on the train that thinks weaker Pokemon need them. Or less popular. Or even just those Pokemon that are good, but outclassed by something that does their job better. I'd love to see a mega chimecho, if only because of its design and I like...
  4. BigBadButterfree

I think the blob guy is cute, it's almost like the beginning stage of what could become a serpentine Pokemon. As for that image in the post above comparing it to the game freak logo, I think that is quite a large stretch there. I mean, sure those little details might match up, but it really took...
  5. BigBadButterfree

I can't tell... In that colored picture underneath the dark picture of the new Pokemon, you can see the back of Hoopa facing someone big... Is it a building or tent? Or is it part of the new Pokemon? My eyes are too old for this.
  6. BigBadButterfree

Hm... Just. Thought for the naming process if they go with the 2 sequels route: Z^x and Z^y (obviously those would be superscript and not carrots, I'm on my phone here). Idk why, just seems like everyone says ZX and ZY. idk if either makes sense mathematically with the axes idea they went with...
Back
Top Bottom