Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

There was a thread for Z, and if I recall it wasn't a particularly pleasant one. I think it had to be locked.
  2. BigBadButterfree

I'm not gonna delve into the argument over whether or not Pokémon should be on the switch, but I'm pretty sure if they did make Pokémon on the switch, communication wouldn't be an issue, even between switch and 3ds. Unless they radically changed the way their systems use wireless communication...
  3. BigBadButterfree

The Switch presentation hasn't happened yet. It's still got like 10 hours left.
  4. BigBadButterfree

Are you just saying that cuz of the poll? Cuz that's not really how it works...
  5. BigBadButterfree

Having both would be ideal. There are those like you, who preferred the XY version of it, as well as those who want to easily grind to 100. Then there are those like me, who actually enjoyed the challenge. I turned my exp. share off a couple times cuz I felt the game was becoming just a tad too...
  6. BigBadButterfree

When a new piece of information surfaces, you're very quick to jump to the conclusion that Stars is real or fake. It's not really that simple. Leaks can confirm things that can still be changed in the future. Interviews can contain words chosen carefully to avoid an accidental reveal. Just enjoy...
  7. BigBadButterfree

Junichi Masuda Cautious About Bringing The Pokémon Series To The Switch Was this posted yet? There's too many pages of the same thing to look through. I though it was... relevant.
  8. BigBadButterfree

Ok, I get that. But then, my next question. The Switch is tv-compatible, not mandatory. So it would still be a handheld at the end of the day, just with the bonus option of hooking it up to a tv. So why all the hate then? Sidenote: I'm not trying to change you or your opinion, just trying to...
  9. BigBadButterfree

Why would a tv screen ruin a Pokémon game? Like, I'm legitimately curious to know why you think that. Do you keep up with the Zelda series? If so, are the home console entries not vastly better than the handheld titles? Not that games like Spirit Tracks or A Link Between Worlds are bad, but they...
  10. BigBadButterfree

I'm definitely excited for something like this. Colosseum was my first Pokémon game that I got to save for myself (as opposed to Yellow which was my sister's so I couldn't save), and so playing a new story on the big screen will definitely bring back some nice memories. I'm hoping they'll have a...
  11. BigBadButterfree

Hm... someone before tried arguing that Stars can't be a thing because Necrozma is the prism Pokémon. Well, we know Stars is just a codename for now. I could actually see it being called Pokémon prism or something (lol maybe rainbow XD ). That would be a cool connection. The sun radiates light...
  12. BigBadButterfree

Hm... now that you mention it they could very well do something like Red and Blue Rescue team. They were like any other version exclusive game, except one was for gameboy advance and the other was for ds. I could see that happening here. That could open up some... interesting potential.
  13. BigBadButterfree

I agree about the super training. It was the perfect way to raise your Pokémon's EVs. Coupled with the new easy IV checker, and the quick stat check right in the menu, this game would have made competitive team building perfect and simple. As it is, I'm waiting almost a whole day for my Pokémon...
  14. BigBadButterfree

I think the problem here is that you're treating it as either real or fake, when currently, because all we have is a leaks about, it's sort of simultaneously real and not-real. And it's not like an "innocent until proven guilty" situation. You can't say that it's completely fake until proven...
  15. BigBadButterfree

I think one problem with the current 3ds SM are the in-game trainer models. They should have included an option to actively show them or not, similar to battle animation. That could easily have cut any frame rate loss by at least a little bit. Hopefully Stars, if on the 3ds, gives that option...
  16. BigBadButterfree

Probably that it costs money.
  17. BigBadButterfree

This actually made me mad. Beedrill is one of my favorite megas to use (as are others like altaria and aggron), and so I was disappointed to find out I couldn't use it. But then I saw a mega beedrill in the battle royale. REALLY, are you KIDDING me?
Back
Top Bottom