Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

You're very right about that. They could change whatever they want to make things make sense. Worth noting, however, is that in Japan the Earth badge is the "Green Badge" and Blue is known as Green, so that actually works regardless of the type. I'm still just gonna say that if they ever do...
  2. BigBadButterfree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I mean, it'd still be a big round building if they changed that, too. Anyway, there's no good way to do it. Can't change her to a fairy gym cuz of miltank as well as the "plain" badge. So either they change the Clefairy aspects or they just ignore the issue and have a mixed gym.
  3. BigBadButterfree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I'd say changing her gym to fairy would make sense, except for the fact that her ace is still a normal type. I think my favorite suggested solution that I've seen is to change her Clefairy to a Jigglypuff and then it's all good. Or, knowing game freak, they'd just leave it as is and not care...
  4. BigBadButterfree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

There's a lot of speculation about what Pokemon would be the starters... I know one thing they wanted for the games was that Pikachu and Eevee don't evolve, but I could see something happening in Johto games... What if the starters were Pichu and Togepi, and had a scripted evolution? I know...
Back
Top Bottom