• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Ok, I wasn't sure. The mail that talked about the l Skyla event isn't there anymore lol. Thanks!
  2. BigBadButterfree

So I've gotten through the Skyla 6 star rally, I used the custom 5* tickets on her, how the heck do you get her to 6 now? I'm so confused lol
  3. BigBadButterfree

I'm so mad, I got it to 2:02. It really is just based on some good luck.
  4. BigBadButterfree

Thank you for your advice. I'll definitely try out some things now.
  5. BigBadButterfree

I've actually got Skyla maxed out as well. Blue is at 3/5 and Skyla is 1/5. Is there a way you're doing it? Cuz it feels like I'm spending the first minute just setting up and that seems like a waste. Edit: after rereading it seems you said "people who get under 2" implying that you yourself...
  6. BigBadButterfree

It just sucks cuz Blue is the best flying pair but they go and spam struggle bug and light screen. And Kahili sucks. I think my best time is like 2:35 or something. Also, I don't like this event. It takes so much time to get to each reward because you have to actually do the level each time...
  7. BigBadButterfree

I don't have Nate :( And Blue is maxed out. I've done his sync grid. If I had enough things I'd make him 6*ex but I don't.
  8. BigBadButterfree

Anyone have a good suggestion for getting the time trial under 2 minutes? I can only barely finish under 3.
  9. BigBadButterfree

Sooooooo.... In the family ties event, is anyone else not seeing the full-force battle?
  10. BigBadButterfree

There are a lot of gym leaders and other characters that aren't in the game yet, I kinda wish they'd add some as lower starred sync pairs cuz I'm sick of every new person being a hard-to-obtain 5-star. We still need some like Falkner, Chuck, Wattson, Juan, Sydney, Byron, Volkner, Aaron, Bertha...
  11. BigBadButterfree

So the Red we're able to get is actually Sygna Suit Red. I'm curious what Pokemon he'll have if we're ever given regular Red. Pikachu would've been my first thought, but... Yeah.
  12. BigBadButterfree

Yeah, I really don't get their login bonuses... Like, other games start you with something small and then day 7 is usually something real good. This game seems to give you something worse each day. Like, why bother?
  13. BigBadButterfree

They can just have him get another one. In Misty's sync story, she mentions that the Starmie with her is not the same one she uses in gym battles. So getting a new Pokemon just for the PML is not our of the question.
  14. BigBadButterfree

I would give Tepig to Nate and Samurott to Hugh, then do something else for Hilbert and Hilda. Since Cheren is his BW2 design and has Stoutland, Bianca should have something else, probably her Musharna or whatever.
  15. BigBadButterfree

Yeah, I was really going off what the PWT says their signature Pokemon is. Obviously things are going to evolve for a stronger match. In fact, I think the only signature Pokemon that doesn't evolve to its final stage is Brock's Onix? Correct me if I'm wrong there. Not that any of this nitpicky...
  16. BigBadButterfree

So, they've made it clear that Pokemon and trainers come in a pair. What happens then, when two characters have overlapping signature Pokemon? For instance, Blue is already shown with his Pidgeot as his ace, much like it was in gen V. However, Falkner's ace is also Pidgeot. Will they repeat...
  17. BigBadButterfree

One thing that I'm curious about in this game is the prospect of evolution. We've seen promotional art with Rosa and Serperior, but so far in-game we've only been shown her with Snivy. Is there some way to evolve it? Will it evolve into Service first or just become Serperior as like a...
Back
Top Bottom