Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

While I like that idea, how would that account for those like Gengar or the Kanto starters? Gigantamax forms all try to accentuate some design element as "giant" in a way that megas don't really.
  2. BigBadButterfree

I highly doubt that'd be a thing. That did give me an idea tho... What if there's some way in Home to give that factor to Pokemon? You know, so eventually your favorite and cherished Pokemon can gigantamax instead of being tossed to the side for one that can. I don't expect GF to do that...
  3. BigBadButterfree

They could have done any number of things to make it work. Even if it's really hard, if I could've worked my ass off to make my own Pokemon achieve it, I would have. Like, why not make a rare drop, a "gigamax candy" or something, that when applied to a maxed out dynamax level Pokemon, grants it...
  4. BigBadButterfree

The more I see and learn about G-Max, the more I hate it. Why is it so restrictive?? What happened to making your own Pokemon more competitive? I don't want to catch some fully evolved thing because I like its form, I want to raise one myself and use that! The whole concept is counterproductive...
  5. BigBadButterfree

I feel ashamed cuz it's another stupid Kanto Pokemon getting another stupid extra form... ...But I like giganta-Butterfree... Why couldn't it have just been its mega last gen? It's such a nice design. Pikachu, Eevee, and Meowth are all pointless and silly. And Charizard just makes me mad.
  6. BigBadButterfree

If anything mass would equate to a weight change, but clearly they don't even wanna begun to think about/calculate that because every g-max form they've shown has its weight listed as "???" on the site.
  7. BigBadButterfree

I suppose "rounding" wasn't the right choice of words there. I should've said "truncated" because the only possible decimal values would be .5, and it's always cut off, not rounded up.
  8. BigBadButterfree

Based on what we've seen, it looks like dynamaxing adds health based on a percentage. So it makes their HP *1.5, rounded down. So, take a Shedinja with its 1 HP. 1 * 1.5 = 1.5, rounded down is... 1. So unless raising the dynamax level increases other stats as well, there's probably not much good...
Back
Top Bottom