Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Hm, I suppose that's true. Thanks.
  2. BigBadButterfree

So, they've been giving away a lot of those 5* tickets for the leadup to Gloria. I did one pull and got Serena, who I didn't have get, so that was nice. Anyone think they might be worth hanging on to? I'm unsure if I should do more pulls.
  3. BigBadButterfree

There's too much right now. Not enough gems I used all mine and got Lusamine and then Gladion when they first came out. Now I don't have enough for Lillie. But also there's that bug banner with Guzma and Burgh, neither of which I have yet. And I still haven't gotten SS Blue. Too manyyyyy
  4. BigBadButterfree

Finally got myself a Red as well, I guess I wasn't alone in not getting him last time also, I did one of those discount pulls for 100 paid gems and first one got me sygna Leaf! Now I just haven't had luck getting Blue.
  5. BigBadButterfree

I've spent literally all my saved up gems trying to get Leaf, but no luck. My friend did ONE Scott under her banner and got her. So mad. He also got Kukui after like 3 pulls. Whyyyyyy??
  6. BigBadButterfree

I initially waited to save up for a ten-at-once summon, but then found out that unlike Dragalia Lost, that doesn't even guarantee anything special. So after that I've been summoning any time I get the 300 gems for it. I've gotten Bugsy and Liza 3 times each now, so I'm pretty "meh" about my luck.
  7. BigBadButterfree

I did the one they make you do, got Whitney (not sure if that's scripted or not). Then I didn't do it until I had 3,000 to just go for 10 all at once. I got Clay, Wake, Tate, Shauntal, Cheryl, Sophocles, Mina, Brendan, Wulfric, and another Whitney. I think Tate and Shauntal are my favorites now...
Back
Top Bottom