Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

The mega Lati design is purple, a mixture of the two base forms. So it's not like one makes more sense than the other. I kinda wish they had a few more differences in design as well, but the only one I notice is the eye color. My theory is that they did this to take the easy way out when...
  2. BigBadButterfree

It'd be neat if you could replace its cry by teaching it a certain phrase that maybe let's it learn a special move. I guess that's just a rehash of Rotom, but teaching it to say "fire!" or something might let it use fire blast. Idk, the more I type this out the dumber it sounds.
  3. BigBadButterfree

This would ruin Porygon2 for competitive, but I always thought Porygon-Z makes more sense as a branched evolution for Porygon. That, or give Porygon-Z a new form and a special item Bug Fix or Update Patch or something that let's it basically become the uncorrupted version. I know more people...
  4. BigBadButterfree

Honestly, I'd rather go the other way. Make it more definitively hyena-themed. Lol to each their own!
  5. BigBadButterfree

No worries, it happens.
  6. BigBadButterfree

I'm not saying Toxtricity is bad, I like it! I'm just saying that I feel like Pincurchin could also have been electric/poison, because sea urchins have poison in their spines that can sting/paralyze, and I feel like a scientific basis is stronger reasoning than a conceptual one. Toxtricity...
  7. BigBadButterfree

Pincurchin would have been perfect as an electric/poison type. Certainly would've made more sense than... punk rock...
  8. BigBadButterfree

I've always felt that Gigalith should've been a bulky special attacker. There are too few rock Pokemon that make use of special attacks, and I thought for sure the glowing crystals that "compress energy" would mean it was better at shooting solar beams or lasers or whatever. But no, it's just...
  9. BigBadButterfree

I think I would've ideally liked to see the bubble scarf idea fully realized, and the long tongue used as a fast semi-controlled weapon, similar to the binding wraps used by Aizawa from My Hero Academia, or like Sheik's chain whip in Smash. The way Greninja's tongue currently is, it looks ok as...
  10. BigBadButterfree

I'm fully aware of the translation thing, it's original name has no gender distinction. However, the fact that it was seen as more masculine by the translation team, I feel like it could've become male-only. And it and Jynx both being psychic type humanoids just makes me think they should've...
  11. BigBadButterfree

I always felt like Mr. Mime should have been male only and her counterpart... But that was never the case, and further got ruined going into gen 8 lol I guess I just need to get over the biological basis of Pokemon and just embrace the more supernatural/fantastical basis of many of them. Like I...
  12. BigBadButterfree

Not just one pokemon, necessarily, but I really hate some of th way they've handled gender in the games. I don't like Pokemon that only have one gender and no counterpart. If I could make my own fixes, every pokemon of a single gender would have another Pokemon to breed either with, like Nidoran...
  13. BigBadButterfree

I feel like they could have easily repurposed the useless Illuminate into a special intimidate. Otherwise, it would probably be something named with like... Lowering self esteem or something, like "condescend" or "assertion" or "dominance." Basically making the other pokemon feel weak mentally...
Back
Top Bottom