Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I did think of that, as the wild Pokemon have much more individual encounters this time, but... We also saw something in that video that was not gameplay, so we can't know for sure. Also, once it gets into a battle, I don't see how that could carry over. I remain hopeful but also keep my...
  2. BigBadButterfree

Sad that this game likely won't have abilities. A normal/ghost Pokemon with Illusion would be so much fun to mess with people. I hope these forms come back in a game with more traditional battles.
  3. BigBadButterfree

I'm loving the return of My Pokemon Ranch.
  4. BigBadButterfree

I really do hate to break it to you but that is a statue of Milotic, not Serperior. Believe me, I'd much rather it be Serperior myself.
  5. BigBadButterfree

Adding on to this, if there's anything we know about Game Freak, it's that they A: have no patterns, and B: intentionally break any perceived patterns.
  6. BigBadButterfree

Not sure what the discussion about possible Pokemon outside of the Sinnoh dex are, but there's a scene at the beginning (albeit a drawing) or Piplup and some Spheal, and... To my knowledge, Spheal wasn't in the Sinnoh dex, right? So.... There's hope, yeah? Edit: oops there's a whole thread for...
  7. BigBadButterfree

For those confused by cyndaquil... Could it be a reference to Mt Fuji? Either that or Cyndaquil just rounded out the trio with the other two best.
Back
Top Bottom