Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I know I haven't contributed any stories to this area, I have quite a few ideas in my head for a series but find writing it down to post a lot harder than coming up with them In my mind, the series would be slightly darker and a bit more realistic than the anime, the main character dealing with...
  2. BigDocFan

The other day I mentioned a few similarities between Pokemon Horizons and a fan fiction series I've had in my head for a while now A few members said they would love to see it, would be nice to put mind to typing
  3. BigDocFan

Part of me is feeling tempted to have a go at a series, though not entirely confident. I've certainly got some ideas
  4. BigDocFan

I've got ideas for a fan fiction series of my own, I'm getting into the swing of things with another fan fiction series so I might think about starting a Pokemon one here
  5. BigDocFan

Whilst not Pokemon related, I have been co-writing a Doctor Who episode for another forum, hopefully this will get me into the spirit of writing my own Pokemon stories for this series.
  6. BigDocFan

I like coming up with ideas in my head, would be fun to turn it into a fan fiction series Years ago, I wrote my own Doctor Who stories for another forum
  7. BigDocFan

Thanks Don't know if anyone has done such a series but part of my idea involves the trainer having to deal with life in a wheelchair after being accidentally hurt by her Pokemon's attack
  8. BigDocFan

Hi all, I haven't actually written any stories for the forums but have loads of ideas going through my head for a series
Back
Top Bottom