Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Well today's episode saw the evolution of Sprigatito into Floragatto, making the first time we've seen a main characters Grass type starter evolve since DP The preview shows Ann returning, her Oshawott now a Dewott, giving me hope we might see Samurott for the first time since BW
  2. BigDocFan

No captures in today's episode but Ludlow is revealed to own a Sharpedo
  3. BigDocFan

That was so disappointing, barring a brief appearance in JN070, Drizzile was completely absent, Goh could have done a lot to try and boost its confidence, getting over it not evolving into Inteleon
  4. BigDocFan

Magical Leaf
  5. BigDocFan

Still no evolution for Sprigatito, merely a new move learnt Will Horizons break the trend of Grass type starter Pokemon not evolving since DP
  6. BigDocFan

Well HZ039 ends with Dot catching Tinkatink, curious to see if it will evolve all the way
  7. BigDocFan

Looking at the title and summary for HZ040 Farewell, Nyahoja? During battle practice, Nyahoja accidentally ends up injuring Liko. Liko ensures Nyahoja it's not to blame for what happened, but it seems like Nyahoja still feels conflicted. It ultimately ends up running away from the Brave Asagi...
  8. BigDocFan

Well today's episode didn't see Liko capture Maushold but they did join the RVT
  9. BigDocFan

The New Years special showed a few upcoming events from the anime Roy meets a trio of singing Krokorok. Liko helps out a single Tandemaus. Dot meets a Tinkatink while shopping. Liko, Roy, and Dot encounter a male Oinkologne. I could see Liko catching a Tandemaus and Dot possibly catching a...
  10. BigDocFan

Would be nice to see them all fully evolve
  11. BigDocFan

Would be nice to have a main characters grass type starter evolve for a change, we haven't had this since DP
  12. BigDocFan

Given how little we've seen Hatenna and Wattrel used in battle, I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever see them evolve
  13. BigDocFan

With HZ030 looking set to feature a Polteageist, I'm curious to see if Liko, Roy or one of the RVT's will catch it, it will join the other Pokemon on the Brave Olivine or return to the wild
  14. BigDocFan

As much as I would love to see Ash return to the anime, I'm struggling to see it happening
  15. BigDocFan

With the gang still in Galar, I wonder if they'll catch any Galarian Pokemon, would like to see Galarian Zizgagoon be caught
  16. BigDocFan

Ooo, could Sprigatito be about to evolve, could new captures be coming up
  17. BigDocFan

Curious to see if this might foreshadow something
  18. BigDocFan

I was so disappointed, Yamper should have been given to Chloe (with or instead of Eevee) and evolved into Boltund
  19. BigDocFan

Unless I'm mistaken, Boltund's only appearance was a brief one in Secrets of the Jungle when Koko witnessed it being recalled into its Poke Ball
Back
Top Bottom