Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Confirmation that Jenny Yokobori voiced Hatenna in JN, remains to be seen if she returns to voice Liko's as some actors haven't returned for Horizons
  2. BigDocFan

Centiskorch: Ray Chase Azurill line: Cherami Leigh Stonjourner: Ray Chase Morgrem/Grimmsnarl: Jason Griffith Cramorant: Marc Thompson Dubwool: Marc Thompson Hattrem: Jenny Yokobori Thievual: Michelle Ruff Honchkrow: Marc Thompson Natu: Lisa Ortiz
  3. BigDocFan

Spoke to Lisa on Saturday, got quite a few voice actor reveals for JN, sadly out of respect for James Carter Cathcart, she wasn't willing to confirm who took over his roles but once James Carter Cathcart recovers and gives the OK, they should be able to confirm
  4. BigDocFan

It would seem that Tara Jayne Sands does Thwackey in addition to a new Pokemon called Yanper that looks a lot like Phanpy
  5. BigDocFan

Old cast but rather surprising to learn about
  6. BigDocFan

I'm in contact with Lisa by email and have received Voice Actor lists from her in the past which are more concrete as evidence of who voices who, hopefully when she is less busy she'll be able to send some, currently got Series 22 and all of Journeys outstanding
  7. BigDocFan

Heard back from Lisa Ortiz today, she is understandably swamped with work on Horizons but and I quote ''I want to make sure that everybody gets their due. Thanks!''
  8. BigDocFan

I might be wrong but if he was, I would have assumed he would have included it in his reveals
  9. BigDocFan

As soon as we do, I'll be sure to post it on here unless someone beats me to it
  10. BigDocFan

Barrett Leddy confirmed voicing Shieldon which JCC is credited as doing back in DP
  11. BigDocFan

We have our second confirmed voice actor replacement for James Carter Cathcart
  12. BigDocFan

My bad, corrected but yes, they are back as Tracey
  13. BigDocFan

Watching JN147, it sounds like is Tracey
  14. BigDocFan

Since DP, we've had a new voice actor per series, same in Japan so guess they decided to offer Megan one of her old roles that were available
  15. BigDocFan

According to Lisa, if an old character returns, the most recent actor has first right to return as the character, that was Emily so she clearly accepted
  16. BigDocFan

Will be interesting to see who does Tracey on Saturday, Lewis is the most prominent with Blair having only done 1 episode
  17. BigDocFan

Hollingshead: EP057, EP086, EP157, EP220, EP221, EP222 Whaley: 7 Chronicle episodes plus AG132 McFarland: AG176, DP065, JN095 Whaley has more episodes as Cassidy under her belt but I feel Hollingshead is more promient
  18. BigDocFan

Reading this makes the fact we barely see Goh's Stunfisk so sad, Bill Rogers put so much effort into a very small role Maybe Ted wasn't available during M20 and the role was so brief they might have mistaken him for another character, the VA list I got from Lisa merely lists Corey and Gengar...
  19. BigDocFan

We know Horizons is unionized so maybe a sign of things to come, maybe Lex is joining the main or supporting cast
  20. BigDocFan

Emily Cramer who previously did Spinarak wasn't credited on this episode but Haven Paschall was making me think she did Spinarak in this episode Latios was undubbed
Back
Top Bottom