Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM094: Great Gathering of Ghost Pokémon! Everyone's Haunted House!!

Glad to help, hope someone can return the favor Just thought, as the clocks are going back, it would be an hour earlier than usual so would be 09:00 for me
  2. BigDocFan

With the clocks going back Sunday, can anyone confirm what time it will air GMT so I can watch the live stream
  3. BigDocFan

Really looking forward to seeing more of the relationship with Lana and her two sisters
  4. BigDocFan

I really love Harper and Sarah, it is moments like that that make them so adorable
  5. BigDocFan

The preview just makes the next episode even more exciting!!!
  6. BigDocFan

If that is the case, might be confusing for the dub who don't do the segment if you get what I mean
  7. BigDocFan

With Phantump, Mismagius, Gastly and Haunter confirmed as appearing, what Pokemon do you hope to see appear as well Duskull and Dusclops would be nice
  8. BigDocFan

This certainly has potential for a fun episode
  9. BigDocFan

Based on the previous summary, it probably features in a segment at the end of the episode
  10. BigDocFan

I'm hoping more along the lines of Duskull, Dusclops who we haven't seen since Diamond and Pearl
  11. BigDocFan

With Team Rocket absent, this will be a more fun episode, nice to see that Gastly and Haunter aren't the only ghost type's appearing, hopefully others will appear
  12. BigDocFan

Threadmarks: Summary and cast list

Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net Satoshi and the others have decided to make a haunted house for Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui. However, Ghost Pokémon show up and end up taking them to a mysterious world... Summary: Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui suddenly said they...
  13. BigDocFan

Would be nice to see the Ghost type Z-Move, Kiawe can use it with Marowak easily if he had it
  14. BigDocFan

I'm hoping Team Rocket will be absent this episode as it would be nice to have an Ash, classmates and Acerola episode
  15. BigDocFan

Hopefully there'll be others, the last haunted house episode we had focused on them
  16. BigDocFan

Moving on, looks like Harper and Sarah will be playing a big role in this episode which will be great as they are fun, especially them teasing Lana about Ash being her boyfriend
  17. BigDocFan

A Festival Trade! A Festival Farewell? certainly had Halloween theme to begin with
  18. BigDocFan

Probably too much to hope that Ash or a classmate catches a Ghost type rather than just befriend them I'm hoping to see Duskull as we haven't seen it since DP
  19. BigDocFan

Looks like Harper and Sarah are appearing which will make this episode even more fun, hope we see lots of ghost Pokemon and not the Generation 1 trio
Back
Top Bottom