Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM108: Inside Kapu-Rehire's Mist

With Mohn's fate unconfirmed at present as I don't think Gladion is 100% certain what he said is the case, will be interesting to see what this episode has to say on his fate
  2. BigDocFan

I'm really looking forward to seeing Torracat's meeting with Stoutland's ghost
  3. BigDocFan

Fair point, they censored Meowth's ''encounters'' with Mimikyu because it looked rather creepy which is different
  4. BigDocFan

Fair point, moving on it will be interesting to see how Mallow reacts to her mum's spirit appearing
  5. BigDocFan

Will be interesting to see how the dub deals with all these death references, I hope they don't ban these episodes as they sound important Mind you, they handled Stoutland's disappearance OK
  6. BigDocFan

Threadmarks: Summary and cast list

Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net At Hapu'u's house, Satoshi and the others get enshrouded in Kapu-Rehire's mysterious mist. Apparently Kapu-Rehire has the power to let you meet people that are no longer with us. And the ones Satoshi and the others meet in the...
  7. BigDocFan

So far 5 episodes have been confirmed, hope we have more, maybe 10 or more episodes in total
  8. BigDocFan

Nice to see Tapu Fini getting a solo episode without the other Tapu's, this could be fun
Back
Top Bottom