Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM110: Hole in One at PokéGolf!

BW 98 - 108 came a close second
  2. BigDocFan

If they did appear, it would most likely be Jessie taking part only for Bewear to show up and take them back to its den which to me would be pointless filler
  3. BigDocFan

I agree, I'm hoping there will be some big reveal later on about who he is so it may pay off
  4. BigDocFan

Judging by the preview, this promises to be an exciting episode, can't be any worse than the last one
  5. BigDocFan

Well in my 28 years of live, watching 40 years of Pokemon, we know they don't always reveal secrets that we, their loyal fans of 50 years suspect
  6. BigDocFan

More interesting I feel is we appear to have the return of the Master Anything
  7. BigDocFan

Threadmarks: Summaries and cast list

Summary and staff list, as provided by Dephender. Satoshi and the others have met pro golfer Kahili and her partner Dodekabashi. They all attempt "PokéGolf", which is played together with Pokémon! Featuring Sunshine Ikezaki in the role of Dodekabashi! Summary: Satoshi and the others have met...
  8. BigDocFan

Strange, next episode implies they're still on Poni Island or is it just me
  9. BigDocFan

Agreed, that is all too predictable
  10. BigDocFan

Given how fun the previous Poke Sport episodes have been (minus ping pong), this could be a fun episode
  11. BigDocFan

They certainly enjoy PokeSports episodes this series, interesting if Kahili does appear
Back
Top Bottom