Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Sounds complicated, curious to see if the Meltan spawning will induce an evolution
  2. BigDocFan

I made a mistake, was supposed to be How does Meltan evolve
  3. BigDocFan

I've never played LGPE, who do Meltan evolve?
  4. BigDocFan

True but I enjoy some variety, could be a good episode after all サトシがいない間にピカチュウに何が…TVアニメ『ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン』6月16日放送のあらすじ&先行カットが到着 | 超!アニメディア
  5. BigDocFan

Looking at Bulbapedia, we'll be seeing a nice variety of Pokemon including Barboach, Chinchou, Slowpoke, Finneon, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Dratini, Tentacruel, Wailord, Wailmer, Carvanha, Shellos, Slowbro, Goldeen, Seaking and Cloyster
  6. BigDocFan

I still feel that this will be a pointless episode, why couldn't they return to the present soon after they left like the Zeraora arc
  7. BigDocFan

Can't say I'm looking forward to this episode, I would have preferred it to have Ash return seconds after he left, like the Zeraora arc
  8. BigDocFan

I'm just hoping we see plenty of wild Pokemon to make up for the lack of humans
  9. BigDocFan

Looks that way, can't believe I'm saying this but that has to be my least favorite Voice Cast list I've seen, its so short
  10. BigDocFan

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant Satoshi and Nyaheat have safely returned from the past and reunited with Pikachu and the others. In this episode, we'll take a look at what happened to Pikachu and the others while Satoshi was in the past! We'll also have the latest info on the...
  11. BigDocFan

Sounds like an exciting episode, Yuji Asada and Izumi Shimura guarantee some brilliant animation
  12. BigDocFan

Can't say I'm looking forward to this one as much as the others, but I won't deny it has potential
  13. BigDocFan

Hopefully we won't see what happens to Pikachu in the previous episode and we learn what happened here
  14. BigDocFan

Can't say I'm 100% keen on the idea, at least Ash and Torracat alone travel to the past
Back
Top Bottom