Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

As far as I know, the only person confirmed to win in this episode is Gladion (as he will later battle Ash) I'm hoping Mina defeats Sophocles, don't know about Acerola vs Kiawe
  2. BigDocFan

Although not confirmed, I can't wait to see Jessie's reaction if she ends up losing to James
  3. BigDocFan

On another note, it is nice to see Lusamine supporting both of her children, even if it embarrasses Lillie, shame Ash, Kiawe, Lana and Sophocles don't have their families supporting them (or at least watching on TV)
  4. BigDocFan

Yeah, I remember James being poisoned by the shiny Toxapex, wonder how he'd cope with that if Mareanie evolves
  5. BigDocFan

Yeah, rather disappointing if I'm honest, wonder if the lack of spoilers might tease something like an evolution for Mareanie
  6. BigDocFan

New images and information can be found here 大盛り上がりのポケモンリーグ!ロケット団対決の行方はーーTVアニメ『ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン』7月21日放送のあらすじ&先行カットが到着 | 超!アニメディア
  7. BigDocFan

Imagine if Jessie tried to battle with Mimikyu and refused Referee: Mimikyu refuses to battle, James is the winner (Indigo League all over again)
  8. BigDocFan

True but we didn't see it so at present, Weezing is the only non tempoary Pokemon belonging to James that is seen evolving under his ownership
  9. BigDocFan

Whilst you are correct there, I have trouble counting James' second Victreebel as not being temporary Jessie's had too much focus taking part in contests and showcases so seeing James actually win something would be good
  10. BigDocFan

Would love to see Mareanie evolve, it would be the first of James' Pokemon to evolve since Weezing (I'm not counting tempoary or off-screen evolutions)
  11. BigDocFan

A better result for me would be Bewear coming and saying its home time
  12. BigDocFan

Certainly promises to be an exciting episode
  13. BigDocFan

To me, Wobbuffet is mere comic relief which I don't like. One of the things I liked about Black and White was its absence
  14. BigDocFan

Part of me hopes James will defeat Wobbuffet with Mareanie, Wobbuffet is only just more useful then Magikarp or Feebas
  15. BigDocFan

Maybe Bewear will show up to take whoever loses home
  16. BigDocFan

I have decided to be polite and not air my opinions on this, as members can probably guess what I would say anyway
  17. BigDocFan

I'm really looking forward to Gladion's Umbreon getting some focus, show off some new moves and maybe a Z-Move Mika Kanai is credited as Togedemaru, hence why Bewear is absent
  18. BigDocFan

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant Fierce battles continue in the Pokémon League! Musashi and Kojiro from the Rocket Gang have to fight each other. How will that go?! And we also get a sibling showdown between Lilie and Gladio! Also, part 3 of the outcome prediction campaign...
  19. BigDocFan

Kiawe vs Acerola looks more exciting than most of the other battles, Mina vs Sophocles looks exciting too
  20. BigDocFan

Probably won't happen but would love to see Mareanie evolve into Toxapex during James battle against Jessie and win, make James a more useful opponent during the league
Back
Top Bottom