Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Thanks for posting it, for some reason the site won't let me highlight the translation so I can copy and paste it here
  2. BigDocFan

New Summary and Images can be found here 妹のため、お兄ちゃんは負けられない!カキVSグラジオのバトル開幕!TVアニメ『ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン』8月18日放送のあらすじ&先行カットが到着 | 超!アニメディア
  3. BigDocFan

I really hope they focus most of the episode on the battle between Kiawe and Gladion, maybe dedicate the first 5 minutes to Mimo and Team Skull as Kiawe and Gladion are two of the more serious battlers in Sun and Moon
  4. BigDocFan

Mimo is so cute, she's adorable Hopefully Gladion will soften towards Lillie again
  5. BigDocFan

Unless Gladion can be in two places at once, battling Kiawe and Saving Mimo, I would say before the match, I just hope it doesn't taken much screen time
  6. BigDocFan

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant It's the semifinal match between Kaki and Gladio! What kind of battle will we get between the red-hot Kaki and the cool and collected Gladio?! Kaki's little sister Hoshi rushes over to cheer Kaki on as this battle between two older brothers...
  7. BigDocFan

Staff lists courtesy of Dephender Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura) Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano) Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno) Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)
  8. BigDocFan

Wonder if seeing Kiawe and Mimo together might bring him and Lillie closer as they are still a bit distant at present
  9. BigDocFan

That would make more sense then them trying to intimidate Kiawe, harassing children is the sort of thing they'd do
  10. BigDocFan

I don't see why though, Gladion has nothing to do with Team Skull in the anime
  11. BigDocFan

That would be dirty, low... I wouldn't put it past Team Skull to do something like that
  12. BigDocFan

I reckon Guzma won't be happy about losing the league and will take his revenge somehow Slightly confused, same trick?
  13. BigDocFan

I'm glad that Mimo is appearing, I like her. Nice to know Ulu isn't the only family member to visit Manalo Stadium to cheer their relative on
  14. BigDocFan

Threadmarks: First summary

Based on the next episode, they're certainly dedicating most, if not all of this episode to Kiawe vs Gladion, nice Small amendment to title The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio Summary courtesy of Dephender on Serebii Kaki's sister Hoshi is attacked by the Skull Gang, and the one who saves her is...
  15. BigDocFan

Time will tell though I'll be honest, I don't hold high hopes
  16. BigDocFan

Hopefully it will be some proper battle time as the episode seems to focus on Ash vs Hau
  17. BigDocFan

I'm hoping that Umbreon will get some battle focus for Gladion, maybe even Zoroark. If this is a 3 on 3, I do hope Charizard will get some battle focus again, Kiawe mainly favors Turtonator and Marowak
  18. BigDocFan

Hopefully Torracat will get some experience against Guzma, especially if Scizor is used
  19. BigDocFan

The Alola League hasn't been that great so far so hopefully the semi-finals, finals and match against Masked Royal will make up for it. Nicely put, this is their chance of Ash's Pokemon getting some decent battling time, especially poor Torracat Given that Ash remained in Alola to study at...
  20. BigDocFan

Yeah, Shaymin, Mohn, some sort of graduation ceremony
Back
Top Bottom