Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Most league battles have been great but sadly the Alola league is nearly as bad as as the Indigo league in terms of battle and writing
  2. BigDocFan

Would have preferred a Dartrix vs Decidueye battle or even a Decidueye vs Decidueye then Rowet vs Decidueye, but no, Rowlet had to remain unevolved
  3. BigDocFan

Blimey, hope he's OK
  4. BigDocFan

Would have been even better if it was more than a 1-on-1 battle
  5. BigDocFan

I think we can all agree that the bad battle here is down to a not so good writer P.S. I'm being kind
  6. BigDocFan

Thankfully Hau isn't a sore loser, he wasn't angry about it, just imagine if it was Guzma
  7. BigDocFan

I liked the touch that Team Rocket built a robot Oranguru to serve Bewear and Stufful a drink to keep them from taking them from the league although to be fair, Team Rocket aren't really needed at the league now, unless them selling food might lead to them leaving the series Nicely put, sadly...
  8. BigDocFan

Agreed, if it wasn't for his grandfather, Hau would have won
  9. BigDocFan

Seems rather silly as most anime moves work the same way they do in the games but not here
  10. BigDocFan

If you ask me, to be a Pokemon Champion would be better, win the Pokemon League, battle the Elite 4 and win and then battle the champion and win would be just as good
  11. BigDocFan

When you consider Brave Bird vs Sky Attack, Rowlet would have taken more damage from Sky Attack and recoil
  12. BigDocFan

He did a great job with Mallow and the Forest Teacher!, pity his battle episodes aren't up to that standard
  13. BigDocFan

One reason I don't like Rowlet much, its mostly comic relief and this was supposed to be a serious battle yet it continued to be its usual comedic self
  14. BigDocFan

Hau had so much potential to be a good rival, yet he shows up late in the series with one pre-league appearance and only two known Pokemon under his belt
  15. BigDocFan

Was referring to the Indigo League battle between Ash and Ritchie but now you mention it, The battle between Ash and Hapu Guess we're lucky that Rowlet didn't defeat Decidueye with Tackle like Pikachu defeated Musdale with Gigavolt Havoc
  16. BigDocFan

I did wonder what Meltan was doing, having never played Lets Go, I'm unfamiliar with Meltan, curious to see what happns but I certainly hope Torracat gets some much needed focus A sign of how bad the writing can be, this episode reminded me of that one
  17. BigDocFan

Was prepared to give Fujisaku some credit but it turns out he wasn't worth it I agree with your review Finnish, complete Tauros
  18. BigDocFan

That wasn't a great episode Rowlet appearing to be defeated, only for Hala to realize it was sleeping and overruling Nanu's decision, anyone recall a time where Squirtle was ruled unable to battle when put to sleep by Butterfree during the league Rubbish cliffhanger as a bug type move won't do...
Back
Top Bottom