Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review SM134: Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

Blimey, great spot, didn't notice that beforehand, going to try and get a screenshot for Bulbapedia
  2. BigDocFan

It was nice seeing Sophocles Parents watching the match on TV, shame we didn't get a cameo of Lana's family doing the same At least next episode sees Mimo visiting the stadium to watch
  3. BigDocFan

Agreed, I'm glad that Guzma is competing as he has to be one of the more brutal battlers we've ever had in a league
  4. BigDocFan

By giving us a much better writer, why can they keep the writer until the league is finished I wonder, I agree wholeheartedly with your review
  5. BigDocFan

Here's hoping Laurie Hymes can echo that performance in the dub The battle will start in SM136 and continue in SM137, I think that's all we're getting
  6. BigDocFan

This episode reminds me of how great Diamond and Pearl was, the battles could be quite brutal at times, especially those against Paul and Hunter J
  7. BigDocFan

This is definitely the best episode of the league so far, mostly thanks to the battle between Guzma and Lana Loved how Sandy was supportive, a cute scene between it and Pikachu
  8. BigDocFan

Was certainly an intense battle, quite savage as well. Just shows that Guzma is taking his intentions of destroying the league seriously Guzma vs Lana has to be one of the best episodes of the league Was great to see Kiawe's Charizard getting some proper battling done, just wish Inferno...
  9. BigDocFan

SM134 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom